New School

Oh how did I get myself into this mess! Maybe cuz it's in Cali I thought I could meet someone famous. I already miss Chase, (Me twin) Mom and Dad. Just because it's in California Charlotte! You idiot! You are stuck inside a school! How will you meet anyone famous like that! Now I'm stuck in California with no one I even know! I'm gonna die!!!

Consumed in thought I bumped into someone and dropped all my belongings "I'm so sorry!" I said picking up my stuff from the floor, "Ugh! You should be! Watch were your going nerd!" She spat then walked away, I'm not the one to dill with people like that, Chase always has my back, even if it's a hot girl and he's completly thirsty, more like dehidrated, So I just gathered up all my stuff and left to my new dorm. Here it is Char, the dorm you'll be living in, I thought to myself before opening the door to my new life, I stepped in side and took a look around the room, not bad, of course it's a bit dark for my taste but still good, I looked Up on the wall to find black wooden letters with red paint splats, it said:

B- Beutiful

I- Incredible

A- Adorable

N- Nice

C- Cute

A- Awesome

Huh, so this girl's named Bianca and she really likes herself, and seems chill. My thought streek was dicontinued by someone slamming a door, I jumped than spinned around, Seriously? It was the girl who tripped me, "Oh come on! The nerd who can't see?!" She Shrieked. Stop, hold up, rewind, did she call me that another time? Na-ah Naaahhh Man, if Chase ain't here I'm getting right at those NY and Jamaican roots, "Excuse you?" I said crossing my arms over my chest, "What?" she asked coldly, NA-AH! "You better watch what you say and call me, before you get yourself hurt," I said meanly, Score Charlotte, "You know, for some one as small as you, you sure got alot to say," Ok, all her letters, LIED TO ME! "You better stop playing with me, I soon bust you up man," I said getting a in my Jamaican roots, "Oh Jee, I'm soo scared," she said sarcastically, "Try me," I threatend, "Oh I wouldn't dare," She said dramatically, "What's your problem?" I asked suddenly changing into normal me, DANG IT! Stuff was getting good! So I guess I can only be mean for a little while, "Me?" She said pointing to herself and I nodded "Oh me? Oh I have no problem, well unless we count you as a peoblem, you know, the nerd who can't see?" She said walking towards the dresser, "Well excuse the heck out of me for thinking, cuz you know, I like to use my brain, while you, on the other hand, had your nose so far stuck up your phone, that you couldn't see," I said bluntly, "Oh sweetie," She said opening up some mascara and started to apply it, "You know, since guys like me, oh you wouldn't know, but I was tending to all the comments saying how hot I was, and how they'd like to go out with me, can't keep them waiting," she said with a wink, ewl, I started unpacking while talking "Ok, obviously your school is full of white girls, cuz there is nothing on that body that a dude would be attracted to," I said chuckling slightly, "Excuse me?" She said turning towards me, fury in her face, HAH, I turned around to face her, "Yes, white girl?" I said, Ding Ding, I am aware that we shall now fight, "Oh you-" I cut her off, "So sorry, I'd love to hear your sad and lame comback, but it's almost time for my first class, sorry," I said walking past her, and walked out the door, "Girls! Girls! Wait!" A lady in a royal blue dress said hurrying towards us, "Yes?" Me and a familiar voice said at the same time, Bianca, "Well girls if you, Charlotte, take out your scedual you'll see that you have all the same classes, soo, Bianca, can you show Charlotte here around?" She asked, Jeeeeeeezzzz. So I'm spending life with her now? Just call us siamese twins, "Aw come on," Bianca wined, "That wasn't a question," The lady said firmly, "Oh, and I'm Mrs heartstick, But of course you can call me by my first name, Holly," She said turning towards me, "Thanks," I say, "Ok girls, goodbye," She said walking away, "So I'm stuck with you?" Bianca asked annoyed, "Yup," I said, "Well first class, math," Bianca says leading the way.

Hey yall, wassup, this is the shorter edited version! Bye!