BookMark

"I'm so hungry!" I sang into a random brush, "You already know! I'm in the starv lain!" I sang loudly raiding the mini fridge for a snack "From now To Fore-" I was cut off by Bianca screaming, "Will you shut up! You sound terrible!" She yelled causing me to smirk, "I can sing better, just fun to sing like this," "Yeah right," she said plopping on her bead, "I'M SO HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!........  YOU ALREADY KNOOOOOOOOWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" "SHUT UP!" Bianca yelled again causing me to fall into a huge fit of laughter, "Dear god that's funny" I said catching my breath, "Why are you even singing?" Bianca asks frustrated, "Well if you must know, I need to sing so I can find a snack so I can study," I explain, "Just grab a bag of chips," she tells me, "Oooooooooh chips? Where? Where where where?!" I ask bouncing around the room and she points at a cabinet. "Yummy!" I yell taking the giant bag and searching for the snack I want: Cheese popcorn. I flung myself at my bed before snatching my math textbook and opening it up to were I left my golden book mark, not real gold just painted gold with silver shimmer on it, but there was one problem, my golden book mark was replaced by a tacky pink one with red kiss marks. I let out a long and horrified screach, "What's wrong with you?!" Bianca yelled hopping up from her bed. "My bookmarks GONE!" I screached frantically looking around. "So? What's the problem?" She asked rolling her eyes "What's the problem? The problem is that someone robbed my golden mark of love and replaced with this tacky ish!" I yelled flinging the tacky book mark on the floor tears probably forming in my eyes as I franticaly paced around thinking about who would do such a thing, "I thought it was a book mark. Also, What's the big deal? You can buy one tommorow for like, 25 cents," she said sitting back down on her bed, "No no no, it's not just a bookmark. That was super important to me!" I yelled still thinking what I've done to make somone hate me this much. "Why does it matter so much? You can go get a new one and paint it gold or something," she said rolling her eyes, "No! That was the first gift My brother ever gave me because he knew I loved books and he knew I'd love it and he got made especially for me and," I trailed off full on sobbing now. I needed to find that book mark. Chase would think I was a terrible person for losing it. I needed it. I walked backwards until my back hit a wall and I slid down it burrying my face in my knees still crying. "Jeez, look I'll help you find it ok? Students usually put there name on the back of things so we'll just check this one k?" she said picking up the book marki from the floor but I ignored her and continued to cry my little eyes out. "Just shut up for a minuet! Jeez," She said plopping down next to me. Bianca flipped over the bookmark to reveal the name of my theif. Veronica it said in a very pretty script. Bianca's face turned read with rage, "That Bi***!" She yelled obviously upset with the person who was named Veronica, "W-what's w-w-wrong?" I asked with a sniffle, "Don't worry about it. We're getting your bookmark tommorow just finnish studying," She ordered still upset, me not wanting to make her more mad finnished studying then got ready for bed. Oh boy.

Hey yall, wassup? Yay! I updated! Sorry it's short but don't worry, next chapter is awesome! You will love it. So I wanted to thank my Royal Readers. Which means they like, Read, vote and comment on almost or every chapter. If you read all these little authour notes too then you are a Loyal Reader. Comment down there if your a Royal or Loyal Reader. I feel like if I lost a bunch of viewers there would still be my Royal Readers here to support me and I'm talking about my other books too. Like they'll stay when I don't update for a while and keep my book in their library and I love that. Btw sorry about not updating, lifes been throwing rocks at me lately. So I'm trying to Update more and I'm talking alot and now it's time for me to say: Anyways Hope you guyses (If ya know me) liked la chapter! Don't forget to Vote Comment and all that Jazz. PEACE!