OC 1(Closed)

(I just like the picture! It means nothing!) 😁 (But she could steal me away anytime.) 😍

Obviously it's Elians. =3=

Young Elians!

Age: 5

Nickname: Eli.

Personality: Timid, shy, stays to herself, she gets scared easily, a cry baby, adorable when she gets mad (which isn't often. :\ ), and she'll try to stand up for others, but she's emotionally fragile.

Family: Her twin brother, Hudson.

Powers so far: "I-I can m-make it s-snow a little."

Looks: "U-up t-there." Points up.

Back story: "O-One d-day m-mommy fell a-asleep o-on the g- ground. I-I tried w-waking her up... b-but she wouldn't get up. B-brother said she'll be asleep f-for a while. H-He... he s-said t-that next time w-we fall asleep. L-Like mommy... s-she'll be there w-when wake up. There's m-more... b-but I cry w-when I think a-about it."

Friends: Blushes. "I-I would l-like some f-friends."

Crush: Looks down. "No one would like some one like me."

Imaginary friend: Smiles a little. "H-Her name is Jasmine. She's really nice...u-unless... I-I make her m-mad." Her ears fell flat on her head.

Likes for now: Reading, poetry, her brother(Not like that.), Sweets, watching the sky, and rainy day.

Dislikes for now: When Jasmine is mad, when someone yells at her, people that are scary, when she's alone for to long, when she's bullied, and when someone talks bad about her mom, or brother.

Other: She likes weapons, and watching people fight. She also has a kitten name Lily.