Reunion in Hell

Author's POV

Nakatayo si Sin sa kanyang veranda at ngayon lumalanghap lang ng sariwang hangin, maganda ang three house na nabili niya sa Abyss at tahimik walang gulo at kung ano pa man.

Such piece, don't you forget that defeating the Headless is your priority right now?-Merlin said and Sin smile.

And i guess you already forget that finishing this game also my priority, even if i kill the Headless Dragon those bastards will come again, even if i can kill the three's very own root, the see is already far away and soon will grow back.-Sin said and Merlin look to his direction and it's true.

Are you saying to stop the Headless finishing this game is a must?-Merlin ask tumango naman si Sin.

I will destroy the Headless and finish this game Merlin that is my plan, and when everything is done then i can stop and live my life.-Sin said tumengo naman si Merlin at tinignan nito ang mga quest ni Sin kahit ang Main Quest nito, napakahaba pa ng pila.

After all right now they are having hard time to know what the thing they will do, Controlling Exceed or defeating the Community, they are now in debate that's for sure.-Sin said and look at the river and smile.

Well then are you planning on finishing the game in this week? because if said you will, that's absurd and your underestimating this world.-Merlin said at ngumiti si Sin.

Of course i can't do that. Who knows how many hidden main quest are hiding out there, i will do what i can and wait for the right time to defeat them, Crystal is already one of the Leader in Headless, ones she get the name of the leaders their end will be marked one by one.-Sin said tumango naman si Merlin at lumakad na pabalik sa loob ng kanilang mumunting magandang bahay.

This world contain all that misery, it's for you to find what you want to do Sin, don't be so stack in that revenge that you know you don't need, feel free to feel everything.-Merlin said at nawala na ito ngumiti naman si Sin sa narinig nito at napa-upo nalang siya sa isang upuan sa veranda at tumingin sa mga adventurer na masayang tumatawa habang naglalakad.

Well then what should i do now?-Sin murmured and look in the inside Pix is simply sleeping in one of the flower inside of the house, Hansel is sitting in one of the sofa and so does Gretel, Merlin go to the room and who knows what her doing there.

Guys, prepare yourself we will do hunting, been a while since we do that.-Sin said at tumingin sila dito narinig iyon ni Merlin kaya lumabas kaagad ito ng kwarto nakita nilang umupo sa harapan nila si Sin at ngumiti.

We will hunt all the Dungeon or even Field boss in the Blazing Abyss, and see the other map that no one sees yet, i want to see the next map and try to finish this game.-Sin said tumango naman sila nakita niyang handa naman na kaagad ang mga ito at si Merlin ay nakangiti na at handa ng magwala sa buong lugar.

We are all here, let's start, you know your job guys.-Sin said at tumango sila sa kanya at ngumiti binuksan nila ang pintuan para sila ay lumabas at yumuko si Merlin na nakatapat ang kamay sa pintuan.

Welcome home Sin, to the world will all begin, the game or Trap World.-Merlin said and smirk napangiti silang lahat at lumabas lumanghap muna ng sariwang hangin si Sin bago lumabas ang mga pakpak nila at lumipad.

Sin i scan the whole Map Data we get, i found all the Dungeon but not the hidden Dungeon, and i found the Quest Route also, shall we start from the weakest boss to the strongest? it's been weeks since we last do this.-Pix said tumango naman si Sin at binilisan na nila ang kanilang paglipad nauuna si Pix dahil siya ang navigator.