Chapter 3

Treys POV
As i was getting up i could see the thought on Tonys face. 'Did it hurt?' 'Is he alright?'

Obviously im fucking alright that felt like a fucking fly took a shit on my shoulder. I may have looked pained but jesus fucking christ if i could get my hands on them.

I started to slowly get up as people started to walk in through the big double doors at the front of the school. I stumbled to my locker, for the added effect of course, as i was holding onto the walls people started whispering things like "fag" or "queer" but honestly i dont give a flying fuck.

I get to the locker as i am very excited to read the message of the day that would most likely be spray painted onto my locker in motherfuckin black.

I cover my eyes so i cant see what the present is this time, as i approach my locker i open my eyes and sigh in thoughtfulness as i see what wrote on my locker. "You little faggot fuck go fucking die in a hole or we'll MAKE you do it."

How thoughtful.

"BRING MOTHERFUCKER PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" I jumped at the noise, and i dont even need to read the caller id as i know its my 2nd in command, my hone dawg, my fucking john to my cena; james ryder.

"Yoooooo how you doing buuuud." James exclaimed excitedly. "Good, and i got your pay by the way." "FUCK YES!" I take my head away from the speaker as I would probably go deaf from his screeching. "$500 cold hard motherfuckin cash." I hear a pathetic 'yuy' from the other end of the line. "Never fucking make that noise again." I tell him seriously.

"Yes sir he says jokingly. But he knows better than to say that again. "So what else is so good about today you sound in a really good mood."  Trey says quietly.

"Well you know that thing going on with the schools?" "No" I answered truthfully. "Well what the fuck ever anywase our...fucking...schools...are...fucking...forming...together."

I think i just fangirled. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No. "Never give me news like that again." "Why?"James asked curiously. "Because i just did something unmanly." I say with regret in my tone. "Haha i gotta go bud, but see you after school today, oh and this is happening tomorrow." "WAIT YOU COME HERE TOM-" He cut me off, he ended the fucking call. This bitch.

A couple hours lateair.
My last block of the day. Thank god. I walk in slowly and keep my head down (for added effect.)  as i walk towards the back of the class. But i did not realize Derick come over and sit beside me. "Hey fag, will you do something for me?" 'Bitch really?' I Think to myself as i give him a confused expression.

"What?" "If i give you $20 dollars, will so suck my cock?" Derick asks questioningly. "Depends, how big is it?" I say devilishly. "Round a 9 incher." He says quietly so no one could hear him.

Obviously i know whats gonna happen but i dont give a shit. "Then of course i would." I say with a smirk. Now its Dericks turn to be the devil. "JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS TREYS NOW DOING BLOWJOBS FOR $20 I REPEAT $20!" I just burst out laughing while people just stared at me and wondered why i was staring when i was the butt of the joke.

At the end of class i have already received tons of notes asking if i could bump down the price but i always refuse (😉)

I start to walk out of the school as Tony the sex gods group starts to cone after me. I can already hear the "lets het him boys."

But thank the god, James is there with our main group of our gang. "HEYYY BABBYYYYYY!" James yells obnoxiously loud as we get numbers if stares and "what the fuck, arent those those jocks from the other school, why the fuck are they hanging with him?" Lines, But the other guys in our group just chuckle to themselves. "HEYYYY BIIIIITCHHH!" I yell back.

I immediately jump into his arms and he starts spinning around at like 209 miles per hour. And as i look at the bullies i can already see the confusion in their eyes, and the jealousy in Tonys.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS STORY SO FAR TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. Lmao no one will read it anywase xD

-SWIX