The revenge

Hi, my name is Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. My owner is Théo Thomas. He's a nine year old boy and has recently started reading me. I'm very excited! He's only at chapter three but he's getting there!

Yes, I'm a book. And don't ask me how I'm writing this story without any hands. Although, you may ask me why I can think, how I can feel. Well, my friend that is a very long story but a shorter version would be that I'm the only book who survived, no one know that but me. When they cut me down when I was a tree, I somehow survived. There's no other explanation!

Anyways, right now I'm on my owners bedside table and have been for quite a while. But that will change very soon because it's 7:27pm (19:27) and at exactly 7:30 (19:30) Théo comes upstairs to read before bed. I'm terrified at the moment because Théo has left me all day with my biggest enemy ever, a cup of water! It's been next to me for hours! Threatening me! I have to get back at my owner for this!

Speak of the devil, here he is now! Entering the room, putting on his pyjamas and, WHAT?!? He's leaving the room! How dare he! It's exactly 7:30!!! Ohhhhh, he's gonna regret that! I hear a flush of the toilet and he opens the door again. Finally, he plops down on his bed and picks me up. Finally!!! I am free of the water! I was terrified for the whole day!!

Now, time for revenge. The second he opens the book I give him his first paper cut, he starts to bleed, careful not to get any blood on me. I recognize this kind gesture and decide that I will only give him that one paper cut. He leaves the room and comes back with a bandaid. He opens me and I tell him a bit of my story until he turns the page. The page is now half turned, time to take action! I close the back of myself as hard as I can to hurt his hand enough so that he has to take his hand out of me. He shakes his hand and a bit of blood hits my cover. I've accidentally given him another paper cut! Oh no he doesn't! My beautiful cover! I decide it's not to late to take action yet! I launch myself off his bed and roll on the floor. I've now done the unspeakable, I've lost his place! Finally, revenge! He picks me up and places me on his bed. I sit there, proud of what I've done.

He comes back with another bandaid and picks me up again. I tell him my story for a while longer until I see him do something extremely dangerous...

He has picked up the cup of water!! I panic!!! Ohhhh no no no no!!! What if he drops it! All of a sudden I know what to do! I move page just a little again to give him a third paper cut. It has to be done. I thought it would make him put down the glass but the second I do it, I see how very wrong I was! He's drop the cut of water on to me! I'm completely WET!!!!! I can't even think straight! This is now definitely the end of our friendship! He's crossed a line! I'm... I'm...

I'M MELTING!!!!!!

I apologize I'm not that good at funny story's. This is for YoursTrulyMaryZ 's contest. Please go check it out! Hope you enjoyed this story and please leave feedback!

Thank you!