Chapter 84

"So," Michael says, his hands on my shoulders as he presses a kiss to my cheek. "I have the perfect idea of what we can do while you are unemployed."

"We can't stay in and have sex all the time, Mikey," I laugh as I turn to look at him, crossing my arms over my chest, raising my eyebrow at him. "Although it doesn't sound too bad."

"Knew you'd come around," he says, giving me a wink, but then shaking his head. "No, I actually thought of the perfect thing." He looks all too excited, and I don't know if I should be nervous or not as I just stare at him. "Okay, so I got a bit bored when you were down talking to your boss, and I went up to that room where you have all sorts of crap." I raise my eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest. "I didn't find your old diary and read it," he says, sinking. "Okay, I didn't know it was your old diary."

"Michael!" I say, slapping his arm.

"I didn't read that much, but I did find this extra piece of paper in between the pages," he says, holding up an old piece of paper, it saying "Bucket List"

Actually, it said bouqet list, I wasn't very old when I started it, but I added on it throughout the years. "Obviously, things like riding a unicorn isn't going to happen, but I thought we could do some of these stuff. A roadtrip through Europe, just the two of us. We can go on a private jet," he says, pointing at the thing that said private jet, "and drive down through Europe, then go down to somewhere in Africa and have a safari, where I'm sure you can also hold a baby... well, anything."

"You're serious?" I say, a huge smile spreading across my face, Michael starting to nod.

"Dead serious, I think it'll be fun. So what do you say?" I smile, jumping up in his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso, pretty much screaming in his ear as I just hear him laughing. He eventually sets me down, me just pressing my lips against his.

"But what about Boomer? We can't exactly have a dog with us."

"I talked to Cal and Ash, they'd love to dog-sit while we're away. They're actually quite bummed they're the only ones without a dog, but they also know they don't have anyone to stay home to keep an eye out for it. I've said that you or Maddie would probably love to, but it just doesn't make sense that much." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his lips.

"Only one thing," I say, making him raise his eyebrow. "Maybe we should start with Africa, since Europe probably still is pretty cold in February." He laughs, nodding as he realizes that I'm probably right. I smile, pressing my lips against his again. We then sit down on the couch, Boomer coming over, eager to get attention. I do give him some, while Michael and I prioritize the things on my old bucket list, me scratching a lot of things, as I had already done it, or didn't feel like that mattered anymore. Or things that we couldn't do on a road trip.

"I like this one," he says, pointing. "Be at a Victoria's Secret fashion show." I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder as I nod. "Or this one; having kids and getting married."

"Yeah, first things first, let's plan this road trip," I laugh, taking a hand through my hair.

"Professional photoshoot, definitely check. And then check a few more times," he says, bumping shoulders with me. I roll my eyes, shaking my head slightly at him.

"Alright, so we'll go down and visit a few countries here in Africa, and do some volunteer work, which is something I've wanted to do as well. Then we'll go up by Spain and drive by the water to Italy, and eat some Italiano pizza." The last thing he said, trying to have an Italian accent, which I answer by simply holding my hand against his mouth. We would leave in a few weeks, just before the start of March.