Angry animatronic

After she finished singing she rushed back to her place blushing.When the teacher started talking she payed attention and the teacher finished."Okay class dissmisses for today"The teacher said and everyone started to pack their staff.She and Alya walked out of the classroom and headed to the park."Alya i have some big news for you!!" Alya grinned at her."What is it??"Alya asked exited.She giggled and continued."Jagged Stone asked me to draw his Cd cover!!"She and Alya squeeled.
Alya said"Wow gurl you are lucky!"Marinette nodded smiling and then they continued talking about the Ladyblog.

Adrien wore Foxy's costume because he liked do it sometimes. Male decided to walk with Nino to park and as he saw Marinette he runned to her all sweating from his costume and said "Ey Marinette! I wanted ask you if you don't want play with me. There appeard FNAF world and I wanted play with you" He smiled at her taking off his foxy mask from his head.

She still talked with Alya when she saw Nino and Adrien.She saw Him waneck
g to them and blushed.Alya whispered:"Play it cool"She nodded nervous.When Adrien said he giggled and blushed."W-Well i-i would love to b-but i have some things to finish and..do.Sorry!"She looked down nervous and rubbed the back of her neck

Adrien said "O-oh....okay then" Male sighed and took back foxy's head on his. And walk down at park and goes slowly to house. Hawkmoth looked at it and said " this poor boy get rejected by a girl...fly little akuma and control thim" Adrien sobs a bit but when akuma got him his suit turned into reall one and his eyes turned red. Hawkmoth said "I will name you foxy,your mission is getting miraculous from Ladybug and Chatnoir" Adrien said "Yes master,I will do it..."

She looked after Adrien,who left."Ahh!Alya!!What did i do?He is sad..or angry or both!!Aaah!"She looked at Alya."Well..that was weird for me too..I mean he could simply understand that you have some things to do.."Alya said.She sighed and smiled a bit."Well thanks anyways..i have to go home to start Jagged Stone's CD cover!"She grinned and rushed Home.

Adrien throwed car infront them two. He walked to the car what fell infront Marinette and Alya. Male screamed like animatronic but he had normal voice and said to passagers "Where is Ladybug?!" They dont knew so they stayed silent and Adrien throwed car away again. He was akumanized so he dont recongized his friends or othAdrien

She was walking home when she saw Foxy."What is that?.."She said looking there."I don't know but i better hurry!"She rushed behind a wall and transformed into Ladybug.She grabbed her yoyo making a shield and walked to the villain,what she didn't know,it was Adrien.She gasped and whispered."Wait..t-this is..Adrien??Yeah he was in a foxy costume and..he was sad.."She looked in front of her and took a deep breath"Okay..not defeating,i just help him back to real life!"She said and walked to the akumatized Adrien

Adrien screamed more and said "Better give up Ladybug! I know about you more than you think!"He then throwed at her some cars and added "You can't defead me like you did to others because I don't have anything in my pockets!" Male smirked grabbing metal lamp from street ready to hit with it a Ladybug.

She made an angry face while she accepted the attacks with her shield."Agh!Listen i don't wanna fight with you Adrien!"She said and tried to catch Him with Her yoyo.After some more fighting she got some scars."Agh!Huh?I KNOW! True Loves kiss!"She smirked and walked to Him."Come on..I have something for You!"

Adrien looked at her and said "No no no no!" He jumped on another rooftop breaking it a bit then on another . then he felt into one of the cage's traps and he said "ughh get away from me Ladybug! I hate you!"