16

"Is there any way for me to get another room? I don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as you. Plus, I'm your employee which will make it highly inappropriate." I gladly stated.

"Rose, please shut up. I'll sleep on the couch for God sake." He grumbled. I looked at him surprised. 

"Oh my God, can't you just book me another room? I'll pay for it." I scowled.

"Hm. You really want to know the reason why I got one room?" He silently said. I watched him slowly walk towards me with cautious eyes and backed myself against the wall. 

"What?" I whispered. He  placed his arms on top of my head and leaned towards me. 

"To protect you." He whispered back. I sharply looked at him and recalled the plane incident. 

"I don't need protecting. I can defend myself from others." I said defensively. 

He scoffed. "If you say so. If you can truly defend yourself, then defend yourself from this." He quickly threw a punch and I caught it his fist with my hand squeaking. He leaned even closer. "Good. Your reflexes are fast. You'd need it more often now. Now go take your shower and sleep. I'll be sleeping in the couch tonight." He pushed himself off the wall.

I sighed, relieved. Stupid asshole. I walked off to the shower to get rid of all the grime and dirt I obtained from the journey here. Turning on the shower, I thought back to everything that has happened. Working with Mr Stone is starting to become stressful. I can tell that this is not the last that I will be having an encounter with the Russians from the plane. 

"Why do females always take long whilst showering?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you mongrels will complain if us females don't have our beauty therapy." I shouted back. I hurried and washed my self with the travel sized shampoos and shower gel that I brought with me. Wrapping my tower around me, I patted the basket for my clothes only to feel nothing there.

"Um, Sir?" I hesitantly said.

"What?" He replied. He sounds like he is in the room so I couldn't get out without him seeing me in only a towel. 

"Can you go to the living room please?" I pleaded.

"Why?" His short words were really starting to annoy me.

"Because! Now can you go?" I screamed. He snorted and shifted around. I peeked out the door a little. "Why are you still there asshole?" 

He snorted again. "Did you think I'd listen to you?" And laid back down with his back resting on the headboard staring at me. He cocked his eyebrow.

"I need to get my clothes, for God sake. Can you at least pass it to me?" I grumbled angrily. He shook his head and rested further. Why did I even bother asking? "LUCA MOVE." I screamed.

He sighed. "That's the first time you said my first name." He winked. "And no, I'm still not moving. It's not like I've never seen a girls body before so yours wouldn't be surprising." I groaned and walked out with the fluffy tower wrapped around me tightly. 

"Close your eyes." He shook his head again and rested his head with arms locked back. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes, slamming the bathroom door behind. He knocked the door. "What?" I sighed.

"You have a nice figure, Rose." He whispered through the door. I blushed and kicked the door. He laughed and walked away. 

******

"You're an asshole, you know that right?" I fell straight on the couch face down. 

"Mm, from all those time you've called me that? How could I not." He smirked amused. With my face still down, I lifted my middle finger up. He scoffed. "That's not being professional now is it?"