Chapter 15

Hitting Two Birds with One Stone

Bai Xiao Si was staring at Mai Ding with sharp eyes. Few nights ago, Mai Ding called her and disturbed her beautiful sleep with his desperate whine. It was annoying, whenever Mai Ding came to her, he must be come along with problems. Mai Ding was such a trouble magnet.

"What do you want from me now?!" Bai Xiao Si snapped. He still annoyed because today Mai Ding suddenly requested to meet with her during lunch.

"Ay, my sister.... don't be like that. Aren't we always helping each other?" Mai Ding said sheepishly.

"It's more like you are the one who always beg for my help. You are really ungrateful. You took away my husband, yet you are always shamelessly come to me and bring trouble to me. Beside, who do you call as sister? I'm not your sister!"

"Aish, why are you so fussy? Look at all those wrinkles on your face. You're getting old so quickly. Just like my mother, she becomes older fast because always nagged at me."

Bai Xiao Si eyes widened. "I'll tell that to aunty. Just wait, she will skin you alive." She threatened.

"Ah... no-no-no, I was just kidding. Why are you so serious?" Mai Ding pouted.

"Now tell me what do you want? I don't have enough time to listen to your nonsense, you know?" Bai Xiao Si said arrogantly.

Mai Ding only scorned as reply. But it was true anyway. Bai Xiao Si must be busy nowadays. She had a business to run. Last year, she opened a cosmetics company under her family's name. From what Mai Ding heard, she was doing great with her business. Her company was getting bigger and growth impressively.

Bai Xiao Si was beautiful, kind, rich and smart. She practically had everything in her hand. The only she lacked was a partner. A lover.

Mai Ding didn't know what kind of partner she wanted in her life. But so far, after she broke up with An Ziyan years ago, none of her relationship that would lasting more than few weeks. Sometimes, it really made Mai Ding guilty. What if Bai Xiao Si's true love was really An Ziyan? Then it mean, he was the one who robbed Bai Xiao Si's happiness from her. Moreover, Bai Xiao Si maybe would make a better partner for An Ziyan more than him. But Mai Ding would immediately shrug that thoughts away. An Ziyan loved him, not Bai Xiao Si and he also loved An Ziyan. They loved each other, ofcourse he also had rights to stay on An Ziyan's side.

However, Mai Ding was kinda sad to know that Bai Xiao Si still not yet find her true love. She was still often participate in some blind dates events. Just like back then, when Bai Xiao Si and him participated in that 8 minutes blind dates. It was pretty memorable for Mai Ding because it that event he had a chance to hear An Ziyan's confession. No matter how many times An Ziyan have to choose, he will still choose Mai Ding. But sadly, that kind of blind date didn't work as great as it seems. Take Bai Xiao Si as the proof. As many as she participated in a blind date, none of them that would work.

From there, a brilliant idea suddenly popped out from Mai Ding's head. He knew Zhang Luo was a great man. He heard so much from his officemates that boss of him was kind, respectable and smart despite his playful attitude. Everyone was talking so highly about that man. If only Zhang Luo clicked with Bai Xiao Si, they definitely would make such a perfect pair. And that also mean that Zhang Luo would stop pestering him, because Mai Ding thought what Zhang Luo felt toward him was nothing more than momentary attraction. It would be like hitting two birds at once with one stone.

"Bai Xiao Si, I want to introduce someone to you."

"Who?" Bai Xiao Si asked immediately. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously at Mai Ding.