Late Night Love

This story is dedicated to @Annabelbrowns . I hope you enjoy your story!

***************

I was woken up by a large crackling sound outside my window. I clasped onto my chest panting as I realized it was only lightening, I let out a long breath then reached over his side of the bed to see if he was there. He wasn't.

Where is he? He should be home by now, I thought as I looked at the clock, it read two thirty-seven in the morning. I sighed laying back down only to listen to the rain pelt against the roof, Grayson was supposed to be back by twelve, what has he been doing?

'Let's mind link him to see where he is.' My wolf told me.

'Okay.'

'Grayson?' I asked him.

...........nothing.

'Gray? Can you hear me?'

'I'll be home in a minute Zoe, go back to sleep.' He demanded.

'Where have you been!?' I asked worriedly.

'I told you baby, I had a meeting with pack. Now go back to bed!' He said like he was annoyed with me.

'Okay.'

I turned over and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, the thunder and lightning kept me awake, I needed him here with me. I tossed and turned until finally I heard the front door open and close, I knew it was Grayson. He walked right in our room, grabbed a pair of boxers from his chest of drawers, and headed towards the bathroom then heard the shower being turned on. I waited about ten to fifteen minutes for him to come out and when he did I immediately sat up straight.

He sighed and sat on his side of the bed in nothing but his boxers. "I told you to go back to sleep."

"I know." I said crawling over towards him and straddling his lap. "But I couldn't fall asleep without you lying next to me."

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent, he smelled sweet like vanilla.

"I miss you Grayson. For the past two weeks you've been coming home late and it's becoming unbearable." I whispered as I squeezed him tightly.

"I know baby, but I've been really busy with the pack lately."

I didn't want to think it, but I had to ask. "You're not cheating on me are you?" I asked quietly as I squeezed my eyes tight waiting for an answer.

A loud growl came from his mouth and he grabbed my face out of his neck to force me to look at him. "Is that what you think of me!? That I would betray my one and only mate!?" He growled even louder.

"N-n-n-o-o." I stuttered. "But-"

"But what!?"

"I-I-I d-din't know wh-what to think."

His hand moved from holding my jaw all the way down to my neck where he grasped it a little harder, I looked into his eyes with lust and bit my lip.

He gave me an evil smirk. "You like it when I grab your pretty little throat?"

"Yes." I moaned, as his grip got a little tighter.

"Mmmm...you were right baby, I have been distant for a while. And I miss you too."

Grayson grabbed a handful of my butt and squeezed it pushing my groin down on his. I felt his growing erection through his boxers and grinded myself harder on him.

He groaned. "Don't tease me babygirl."

I whimpered as I moved my hips a little faster, he grabbed a hold of his shirt that I was wearing and threw it across the room. Soon his mouth was wrapped around my right nipple sucking and tugging as his other hand clutched my left.

"Please." I begged.

He flipped us around and pushed me into our bed then grabbed both of my hands and held them above me.

"Get ready." He said grabbing my panties and ripping them off of me. "Cause I'm about to fuck you senseless." He growled.

My only response to that was a whimper. He stood up and looked down on me, taking off his boxers in the process.

"Turn over and push that plump little ass up for me." I did as I was told and soon I felt the bed dip in behind me as he got in between my legs.

"Spread your legs farther apart and lift that ass higher baby."

I was resting on my elbows pushing my lower half up towards him. I could taste the blood from my lip because of how hard I was biting it.

"Awww." I heard him say and run his hand up my dripping weakness. "Is this pussy soaked because of me?"

"Always." I moaned out.

I heard him chuckle and then felt the tip of his member graze along my folds. I let out a long moan and began begging.

"Please Grayson. I need you!" I panted.

"I don't know Zoe, you thought I was cheating on you. Do you think you deserve it?"

"I am sorry Grayson." I pleaded.

I felt a sudden sting on my ass and I let out a whimper. "You should be."

He leaned down and I could feel his breath on my ear. "I wouldn't ever betray you in any way Zoe. You know that." He growled.

Then all of a sudden he shoved his long thick cock inside of me. "Ooooohhh yes!" I groaned.

He sped up his pace immediately and had me pinned to the bed with nothing but my ass bouncing up to meet his thrusts. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so he could growl in my ear.

"I am going to let you come, but after I fuck this tight little pussy I am going to pull out and finish in your mouth. Understand?" He growled slapping my ass again.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Yes, Grayson yes!"

He pumped his hips faster than before and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I couldn't hold on much longer, I felt myself tighten around him and gripped the sheets.

"I-I-m g-gonna c-c-c-ome!" I panted.

"Come babygirl." He whispered in my ear, then I let go and slumped down onto the bed.

"Uh-uh. You're not finished yet." He said pulling out.

I whimpered and got up turning around. I wrapped my mouth around the tip of him and worked the rest with my hands.

"Good girl." He groaned.

I could taste myself on him and moaned around his length. The mix of both us on him tasted a little sweet, I took my mouth off of him and just worked my hands up and down.

"That's it baby. I'm almost there."

I moved faster and looked up at him through my lashes. "Oh shit." He groaned grabbing my hair, letting himself go as I swallowed every last drop of him.

He let out a sigh, and leaned down to give me a passionate kiss. "I'm sorry I have been neglecting you baby. I'll try harder to give my girl extra special attention, okay?" He whispered.

"Okay." I smiled.

"I love you Zoe." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I grinned.