Chapter 7

Not Edited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing and saw it was a call from Nick and I picked up.

"Hello." I said into the phone with a scratchy voice because I just woke up.

"Hey Sky. What's with your voice? Wait were you sleeping?" I was so confused on what he was saying, like come on I had just woken up from my peaceful sleep.

"SKY!" Nick said again into the phone after I didn't reply. Man my name coming out of his mouth sounded so good. Wait, what am I saying I like Jace not Nick.

"Sky" he said impatiently again.

"Hmm... Oh, sorry Nick, yeah I just woke up. What's up?"

"Oh, sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I would be there by two for sure."

"Oh, okays then. I will see you then."

"Okay, bye Sky."

"Bye Nick." And we hung up. I put my phone back onto my side table and groaned and flopped back onto my bed. I was so exhausted and I really didn't feel like doing this project today. I mean do I have to do this today, I mean it's not like I don't want to see Nick or anything, but I'm just to exhausted. I decided to go back to sleep for a bit more but I decided to check the time.

I picked up my phone and pressed the home button to see that the time said... 10:30! Oh Shit! I am very freaking late. I know what you all are thinking that this girl has three and a half hours to get ready and she is freaking out, well I kind of take my sweet time in the shower and plus the clothes fitted for today that I need are at my house. I have clothes here but not that many. And I have already worn all my clothes I brought this week I need some fresh clothes. So, I went to Harry's room and got one of his fresh hoodies out of his bag and took it with me back into the room and started went into the shower.

By the time I got out of the shower it was 11:20, don't judge I like to take my showers peacefully and relax in them. Once I was out and changed I went to Harry's room to wake him up.

When I went there he was sleeping peacefully and he looked really innocent. Too bad I am going to have to wake him up, and just for your information this idiot is anything but innocent. In fact, he is beyond innocent.

"Harry." I whispered shaking him a bit. Not even a stir.

"Harry wake up." I said raising my voice a bit to him and shaking him a bit harder, this got the reaction I kind of wanted.

"Huh, Sky, what's wrong? And what time is it?" He asked confused.

"It's 11:25, I just wanted you to drop me to my house, can you please. You know I have a project to do with Nick and he is going to be at my house at 2."

Harry looked at me like I was crazy. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. I squealed at the sudden movement and Harry just pulled me into him and started to pat my head trying to put me back to sleep like any older brother would.

"My little monkey, there are still more than two and a half hours before he comes, and knowing the timings all of you actually show up on he is probably going to be an hour late anyways." I grunted and turned around in his arms so I could face him.

"Mr. Harry, first off I don't have my clothes that I want to wear today, and second off I need to prepare everything for the project, since I have been here the whole week, I haven't had time to do that." I told him with a glare, "So, get up and drop me home."