The Mangle

(What she looks like now^without the other head ;-;)
Foxy's POV
Sigh...it's Monday.
We olds have to wait in the storage room while the toys perform. Yay...But not Vixy.
She has to deal with those little brats. Ugh I swear if they so much as touch her- "Foxy?", "Huh??" I looked up to see Bonnie looking at me sadly."we have go to the storage room now..." He said "What? No,I'm waiting for Vix" "But Foxy we-" "Bonnie, I'll meet you in there but I'm not leaving without speaking to her." I looked at Bonnie, he knew there was no point in arguing with me."just don't be too Long, okay?" He said "I won't, I promise" I said smiling at him. And with that he left for the storage room to join the others. I looked down the corridor, expecting to see her walking down the corridor. I looked at the clock '8:46' it's getting late, the kids are gonna be here soon, I'll go check on her. I made my way down the hall into kids cove. I looked up at the big pirate ship. I didn't notice that when we first got here. Guess I was still half asleep. I saw a pink curtain, she must be in there. "Vix? You in there?" "Y-Yeah.." I heard her say. She sounds like she been crying all night. "Can I come in?" I ask "*sniff* sure" she said back. I opened the curtain to see Vix sitting on her bed with her arms wrapped around her knees, crying."Oh Vix..." I said sympathetically sitting down next to her. "Foxy, I-I don't know if I can do this..." She stuttered "Yes you can." I told her "How?! I've never dealt with toddlers before! All I know is that they're a bunch of bastar-" "C'mon Vix they won't be that bad" I chuckled "Fine. But if they start wrecking me, I blame you" she laughed "Aww what? It's not my fault!" I laughed playfully punching her. "Well, I better get to the stage." She said getting up off her bed and walking off. "Oh and Foxy" she said turning around "Yeah?" I asked "Thanks" she smiled back at me. "Anytime" I said back to her. I watched her walk off with her Long tail behind her... AAGH! ITS 8:56!! I GOTTA GO!!! I sprinted down the hall outta kids cove, down the hall and into the storage room. Phew I made it. "Foxy! I said don't be long!!" Shouted Bonnie "Sorry Bonnie, lost track of time I said shrugging. "Lemme Guess, with Vixen right?" Freddy said smirking with an eyebrow raised."Uh yeah hehe.." I said probably blushing. Freddy and Bonnie looked at each other knowingly."Come on guys! It's Monday. Have you forgotten what Vixen's job is?" I asked them. "*sigh* no we haven't. We were just joking around. Must be hard for her huh?" Said Bonnie. "Yeah. She was pretty worried when I found her in her cove." "Meh she'll be fine, don't worry foxy." Said Freddy, putting his hand on my shoulder."I sure hope so."

Chica's POV
Ugh. Listen to them going on and on about that Vixen! I mean yeah, sure her job sucks, but it's not the end of the fazz-bearing world! And that's not the only thing that ticks me off. Foxy is practically DROOLING over her!! He spends all his time with her and nearly never talks to me!! Who does she think she is?! I've known Foxy for years and he's always been there for me, he was my Best Friend... But all of a sudden she shows up and has to ruin everything. And don't even think I'm jealous for one minute. Why would I be jealous of her! So what she's prettier than me! So what Foxy likes her and would practically do anything for her...
He promised he'd always be there for me...
But now, I feel like he's forgotten me...

Vixen's POV
Oh boyyyy.. It's 1 minute till 9:00!! That's when the humans usually come.
Ugh I feel sick.
Why do I have to feel?
More to the point, why am I stuck with the FRICKIN TODDLERS!?
I think TC can tell I'm panicking and says "hey. You'll be fine, trust me!" She smiles  "I hope so.." "Okay guys! The shows about to start. We all know what we're doing?" Says Fred. We all nod."Okay guys, let's do this!" Say Bon punching the air. Lucky for him, he doesn't have to put up with the crap that I do.
I look at the clock.
3...2...1... Beep!
Suddenly the doors fly open and crowds of kids come running in. Almost as fast as Foxy! They all crowd around the stage were on. "Hey kids! Welcome to Freddy Fazzbears Pizza!!" Says Feddy with his usual greeting. All the kids cheer and jump up and down."I'm toy Freddy, this is Toy Bonnie,Toy Chica and Toy Foxy!" "Hey kids! You ready to Rock?" Says Toy Bonnie playing some loud notes on his bright red electric guitar. The cheers grow louder. "Now all you younger kids, don't forget to visit kids Cove with Toy Foxy!" Said Toy Freddy, pointing to me. I smiled at the kids and waved. "C'mon kids, follow me!" I says walking off stage with a Long trail of younger kids following close behind. I could hear them whispering behind me, something about 'The Mangle' I gulped. When I made it to kids cove, I spun around to see all the kids staring at me. "S-so kids what do you wanna do?" I stuttered. They all shared a devilish look and one kid shouted, "GET HER!" And with that the crowd of kids all jumped onto me and knocked me to the ground. OW!! My back hit the floor hard, but that was only the start! The kids began pulling off my fur in large clumps "P-Please Stop!" I cried but they just carried on. They began pulling out all my wires and sockets. It was pure agony! It felt as if I was slowly being ripped apart and each yank or pull felt like knives piercing my metal. Suddenly they stopped. They all just looked at me, my parts sprawled across the floor. "What'd we do now?" One girl asked."Let's put The Mangle back together!!" Another kid shouted.
The mangle?
Are they serious?!
Before I could process the thought of my new 'nickname' they began shoving my broken parts and wires into my remaining endo-skeleton. To be honest, I don't know what's more painful. Having your limbs ripped out of you, or having them forcefully shoved back into you. I screamed in pain.By now I would've either called for help or bit them. But I can't since one of the little brats tied my mouth shut with one of my wires. It doesn't help that I can't really walk since my legs are the in the wrong place. The only thing I could do was scream and endure the pain.

4 hours later
It was time for the kids to go home, thank god. Any longer and I probably wouldn't of made it outta kids cove alive. I looked down at my body with my one good eye since I only have one now. One of the kids tried to play baseball with it, didn't end well. I looked down at my body. I was a MESS! All my endo-skeleton was messed up, my wires were sticking out of me everywhere and don't get me started with my fur. They ripped all of it off except for my face and built a snowman with it. A snowman of fur.
My mouth was still tied shut with one of my wires. I tried to undo it but all my energy was drained so I couldn't even use my arms. The only thing I could feel on my body were the tears on my cheeks.
Guess I'm stuck here till someone finds me. OMG please don't let it be Foxy! What if he sees me like this?! I'm all Mangled!
Mangled..
The mangle.
My Favourite name... Ugh they couldn't even give me a good name, could they?

Toy Chicas POV
FINALLY! The days over! Omg I can't stop worrying about Vix! I'm gonna go check on her. I jump off the stage and run to Kids Cove. "Vix? Where are you?" I looked in her room but she wasn't there.. Hmm where is she? I looked around kids cove but she wasn't there. But when I checked behind the pirate ship I couldn't believe what I saw.."V-V VIXEN?!" I said in disbelief and dropped to my knees next to her. What did they do her?! She was all..all..Mangled! The only thing that was left of her was her head and some tufts of her on her tail and feet. I examined her head, she only had one eye! There was a wire tied around her snout. I quickly untied it and she opened her eye. "T-Tc?" She said in a glitchy voice "Oh Vixen! What did they do to you?" I said nearly crying at the sight of my Best Friend in this state."D-does it look bad?" She whimpered "You look fine, just a bit mangled s'all" I smiled. I looked into her eye, you could tell she was in pain."Ill get Mari." I said getting up, she nodded. I jogged over to the dining room  and made my way to the party room where Mari usually was in the day. "Mari? Mari where are you?!" I called. A tall slender figure rose out of a big gift box "What's up TC? Are you okay? You look kinda...panicky?" "Mari please, come quick its urgent!" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him out the room. "Woah, woah! Slow down! What happened?" He asked "It's Vixen! She's all broken! Those toddlers, t-they-" before I could finish Mari's eyes widened and started running to kids cove where Vixen is. "Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted, calling after him.

Foxy's POV
Me and the other 'old' animatronics started making our way outta the storage room. Forgot how cramped it was in there! I can't wait to see Vixy, I couldn't stop worrying about her..
Suddenly Mari came sprinting past and nearly knocked me over, followed by Toy Chica. They were running to Kids Cove by the looks of- OH NO.. Vixen!
I started running towards Kids Cove, hoping she's okay. I made it to the Cove and saw Mari leaning over something behind the ship and TC standing behind him tearing up. "Guys what happened?!" I panted. "It's Vixen...she's..." TC stuttered. I walked over to where they were standing and saw something sprawled across the floor. It was a pile of wires, endo-skeleton parts and white fur. It was Vixen.
All broken.
I dropped to my knees next to her and Mari. "V-Vix?!" I cried "H-hey Foxy.." She answered in a glitchy tone. "T-Though I hear they call me 'M-Mangle' now." She sighed. "Vix! Don't call yourself that!" I told her. "Mari, can you fix her?" TC asked, he sighed and said "I'm not sure, They broke her pretty bad. I don't t even know if I have the parts" I saw a tear roll out of Vix- I mean.. 'Mangles' eye. Ugh now I get why the toys don't like kids. At least, when they're not performing..
The rest of the toys and olds were now standing at the doorway to Kids Cove.
"Vix!" Shouted Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie while jogging over to Mangle.
"H-hey guys, Call me mangle.." She fake smiled. They both frowned and sat down next to her with me, TC and Mari. I looked back at my friends and they all looked just as sad as the toys. Except for Chica? Her expression was blank... Hmm
I put my focus back on Mangle. I can't imagine how she must be feeling. Angry?Sad? Probably both. Well one thing was for sure, however angry she is, I'm ten times angrier...
The thought of those kids doing this to her just enrages me. I don't think I've ever been this angry. I'm even angrier than I was in 87!
Can you blame me?...

Omg. Guys, this part was so hard to write ;-; mainly bc of Mangle 😭😭 and bc it's longer than my usual parts too! I hope you guys kinda enjoyed this part? It has le fangle moments 😈 but srsly? I want Foxy as a Boyfriend. HE SOOO SWEEETTT AAAH! 😂 well I hope you guys are enjoying my series! Idk if I should end the book here and make a second book, continuing the story or just keep making parts on here. Idk, lemme know what you guys think in the comments! ❤️❤️