My Characters

Form C:

Name : Bordeaux Rose

Age: 16

Looks: [Detailed description or link]
Bordeaux has light brown colored skin along with hazel eyes. She has dark black hair that's style in one long braid that flows down her back, the tips of her hair dyed a dark red. Her eyes are like slits almost, almost like a cat's. She has a tiny button nose and a high cheekbone. She has bangs, short ones, and she stands at a height of 5'5.

Grade: 11th, Junior

Personality: Bordeaux is very mocking. She can be a jokester, but can take it to the extreme. She's independent, and likes doing things by herself. She tends to be closed sometimes, and can come off as rude but she doesn't mean it. On the plus side, she is a very protective and challenging person. She will fight with almost anyone who messes with her or those she cares about. She is also a quick thinker.

Kingdom: Kingdom of Versailles

Powers or abilities: [2] Earth manipulation and vampire abilities

Weapons: [If any]
Bow and arrow, small daggers

Backstory: Bordeaux grew up in her kingdom that was mostly isolated from the other ones. Her kingdom relied on nothing but itself, hence where half her personality comes from. As Bordeaux grew older, she developed traits of her father who was a pure vampire. Her mother died when she was younger, so she had to deal with her stepmom. As time went by, she began to miss her mother more. She wanted to leave the castle, and so she did.

Other: She is a full bred vampire.

Form A:

Name: Parkour Grey

Age: 18

Grade: 12th, a senior

Looks: [Link or detailed description] Parkour has dirty blond hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He has a somewhat medium sized nose and somewhat plump lips. His hair is that of the curly sort, and he has a little mole on his right cheek. He stands at a height of 6'1, and he has a strong build.

Personality: [2-3 lines] Parkour is an easy going person. He is loving and caring, and overall a big teddy bear. At times. Other times, he is rude and very blunt. When he's upset, his eyes tend to be drooped a whole lot. However, Parkour knows how to have fun, but sometimes he tends to have too much and gets in trouble for it.

Powers/Abilities: Mind control, flight, heat vision

Backstory: Parkour is the "favorite" nephew of the headmistress of this academy. He has been treated as the royal child ever since his mother had him. He was just loved so much by everyone, he grew up to be snobby. Then he met Bordeaux, who put him in his place. They've been friends and grew closer, and now are like brother and sister. However, they still have major differences that tend to divide them sometimes.

Other: He carries a golden locket in his pocket at all times.