Chapter 6

A/N
The Sadness!!! I'm Literally Crying Right Now! I Saved It As My Background And My Friend Yelled At Me, In A Friendly Way, For Giving Him Feels. And I Am Currently Locked Out Of My House... So Yeah, On With The Chapters

Your POV

You wake up the next morning and look at your clock, it was 8:15 am. You were freaking out because you told Sollux that you would be over there at 8 and you're usually on time. He might think that you were blowing him off. You panic and run around the room, getting dressed. You put on a f/c tank top with a golden jacket that had some sort of wing design on the back and a pair of jeans you had laying around. You go and brush your h/l h/c hair and put your shoes on before grabbing your purse and walking out the door. You check your phone and luckily he hadn't texted you or anything. You quickly text him and tell him that you were going to be late and you'd explain when you get there, but there was no answer. You sigh and continue walking. You get there at about 8:45 and knock on the door. He opens it, obviously not expecting you. He was in what you assumed were bee pajamas and his hair was all ruffled up, it looked like he had just woken up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't wake you up, did I, Sol?" You ask.

"No, ii've been awake for a liittle whiile. Don't worry y/n." He replies, sleepily. You're still suspicious but you roll with it.

"Well, I said that I'd be here at eight this morning." You say, he must of forgot you think to yourself

"Oh, ii thought you were comiing over at eight tonight." You nod, getting where he might of gone wrong. "Would you liike to come I in?" You nod and he adds, "You'll have to be quiiet, though. Dad and miituna are stiill a2leep." You nod, not making a sound as he leads you into his room so you could talk. When you get there he sits on the edge of his bed and you sit in his computer chair.

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about yesterday?" You inquire.

"Well, thii2 ii2 kinda hard to explaiin, but ii feel really bad about how ii reacted the other day and that ii kiinda knew what you would 2ay, but ii let myself hope (heh, see what I did there?) that you felt the same way." He replies with the saddest look on his face, "But, iif you 2tiill wanted to, ii would love to be your moiiraiil." You can't stay mad at him. Especially when he pulls the sad face on you. You smile.

"Of course I would! And I get where your coming from, I felt terrible when I saw you leave. But I respected your feelings and I did try to see if I could be your matesprite, but I couldn't. I am truly sorry for any pain I may have caused you." You look at him, b/c tears in your eyes, and you see that he is on the verge of tears himself. You get up and give him a hug, knowing that it always makes him feel better. He smiles slightly and you hear something downstairs. "What was that?" You say looking at the door.

"iit was probably ju2t miituna." He replies simply

"29llux, 12 29m39n3 up 7h3r3 wh17h you?"  Psionic yells up the stairs.

"Yeah, my moiiraiil, y/n." He yells back. You here what sounds like running up the stairs and he barges in the room and sees you, having recovered from that, sitting in the chair. He smiles at you and looks at Sol.

"H4, w3 4r3 d3ff1n473ly 74lk1ng 4697 7h12 l473r." He says, almost as if he doesn't believe him. He leaves and you and Sollux hang out and talk for a little while. You eventually look at the clock and notice that it was 5 pm and you quickly explain that you were going to the movies with Terezi and a couple other friends, because you didn't want him to be upset about the whole Eridan asking you to go with them thing. He says ok and walks you to the door and waves before heading back inside to 'talk' with psi.

A/n

Hey Guys! First off, I would love it if you checked out XThat_One_ChickX and XxMattKarrxX (AKA my moirail and son) because they are amazing people and there is this user @fnafloverxxl that is being an asswhole to them. And you can tell I'm serious is because I'm not doing the Kanaya quirk thing. Anyway back to the point it's him and his 'follower', I'm gonna call him, are creating books saying how XxMattKarrxX should kill himself and how all his friends are autistic and ugly and all these other horrible things so, please, go and Kanaya rage him, he definitely deserves it. And, on a happier note, please check out a Colab channel that I'm doing with Mrs._septiceye and Whovains_Peek. Thank you guys for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter