Chapter 1

"I can't believe we are in college now." My roommate and best friend, Olivia, sighed.

"I know its awesome!" I smiled putting stuff away. "Let's go to that college party." Liv suggested. "Okay we can." I shrugged. "Yes!" Liv cheered. I laughed and looked through some clothes to wear. "Let's meet some cute college boys!" Liv cheered. "Yeah!" I laughed throwing my hands in the air. "Well then let's get ready!" Liv smiled rummaging through her clothes. "Okay." I said turning around and heading towards my closet.

"Let's go!" I cheered grabbing my phone and slipping my wallet into my pocket along with my phone. "K." She said getting up off the couch. "Come on!" I exclaimed walking out the door. "I know I am coming." She sighed. I nodded and got in to my truck. "First college party!" Liv cheered as we drove down to a dorm house. "Don't act like a total loser." I joked getting out. "Okay I will try." She smiled rolling her eyes. I laughed shaking my head.

When we walked in I saw lots and I mean lots of people. There was a stage with people singing. There were people drinking. I walked over to the stage to see a really cute guy singing. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and listened to the awesome music they had going. He kept glancing at me. I was smiling like crazing i don't know why. "This party is great!" Olivia yelled over the music. "I know right!" I yelled back. When the song was over the little band group took a break.

I went to go get a drink(soda not beer). "Hey." The guy that was singing said in a think southern accent. "Hi." I smiled. "You from around here?" He asked leaning against the wall. "No I am from Kentucky." I smiled proudly. "Nice..Are you new here? He asked looking around. "Okay so we are playing 20 questions."I joked. "Yes I am by the way." I smiled answering his quetion. "Oh well I am Luke Bryan." He smiled introducing him self. "Oh I'm Stephanie. I smiled. "Well I will see you around then Stephanie. "He smirked walking away. "You too." I smiled walking towards the stage. My phone chimed indicating a text.

Liv- Where are you?!

Me- Went to go get a soda at the stage now.

Liv- You went to get a soda like 15 min ago tho!

Me- I was talking to Luke the guy singing on the stage.

Liv-Really!? Omg he is so hot!

Me- Well come over by me and stop fangirling he is not famous (A-N See what I did there.)

"Spill!" Olivia squealed walking over to me. "What about? I just introduce my self." I shrugged facing back to Luke. He smiled at me. Looking at me most of the time he was up there. I just smiled back. I was listening to the songs he was singing when someone touched my shoulder. I spun around ready to punch someone. "Hey hottie." The boy slurred. "Get away." I growled smacking away his arm. "Don't you want some?" He asked gesturing to him self. "Uh no. Now leave me alone." I barked. "Oh feisty." I backed away from him be he kept coming closer. He almost grabbed me when I ducked down so he missed. I stood back up trying to get away. "Oh don't be like that." He said hugging me. "Get away!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. I was squirming around when he let go. I looked over to where he was and saw him on the floor. "She said leave her alone." That Luke guy threatened. "Now I suggest you leave." He said pointing towards the door. "And if I don't?" The drunk guy pushed. "Oh it will be a repeat of last time." Luke threatened. The guy glared at him and left. "You okay?" Luke asked turning his attention to me. I nodded. "Thank you." I said hugging him. "No problem." Luke smiled. "He is lucky you came. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to walk out of here." I smiled letting go. "I guess it is." He smiled. "Well I better get going home." I smiled facing the door. "Wait!" Luke exclaimed coming in front of me. "Can I have your number?" He asked hopefully. "I guess." I shrugged handing him my phone. "Good bye." He smiled.

"That was interesting." Liv smiled as we headed inside our dorm. "Don't mention it." I sighed closing the door. "At least I got Luke's number." I smiled. "What!?" She yelled spinning around. I nodded smiling. "You like him don't you?!" She squealed. "He is hot but I don't know him that well to like his personality." I smiled. "I do know he saved me from the drunk kid." I pointed out. "So you will see him around the campus. Go for a lunch date." She shrugged. "Or hangout." She quickly said remembering that I just met him like an hour ago. I shrugged. "I don't know." I was interrupted by my phone.

Luke- Hey this is Luke. Just wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime?

Me- I guess I have time for that.

Luke- Sweet how about we go grab some lunch tomorrow?

Me- I don't have any plans. So I think that is a yes. Oh I live in dorm 48

Luke- Okay I will pick you up at about...12:00?

Me- Sounds great see you then!

Luke- Okay bye!

I smiled as I texted Luke. "Some one is crushing!" Liv smiled walking to the kitchen. "So what." I shrugged rolling my eyes. "So you are!" She laughed. "I saw the way you were talking and looking at his guitar player." I smirked following her. "You mean Michael? He said Luke was his best friend. So we will be seeing alot of them then. Michael comes over Luke probably will Luke comes over Michael probably will. We visit them they will both be there. Get my drift?" Liv said explaining how everything works. "You got it dude!" I laughed giving her a thumbs up. We were to busy laughing to realize knocking on the door. "Hello?!" We heard someone yell. I jumped and walked to the door. "Yeah hold on!" I yelled. I opened the door to see Luke. "Well hello." I smiled letting him come in. "Um you forgot this at my house." He smiled handing me my wallet. "I might need this. Thanks." I laughed. "No problem." Liv came in and almost immediately turned around. "Olivia wait." Luke said realizing she was walking away. "What?" She asked confused. "Michael wanted to know if he could have your number. He was gonna come over and ask him self but he didn't want to look like a stalker." Luke explained. "Oh yeah." She said walking towards us. "What's his number then?" They exchanged numbers. "Well I better go. You still up for lunch?" Luke asked facing me. "Yeah. I am still up for it." I smiled. "Bye." He said turning around. "Bye." I said giving a small wave. He nodded and walked out the door. "I am not the only one crushing in here. So you and Michael? Wow Liv this party is great for both of us." I smiled facing Liv.

Luke's pov

I walked out the door closing it behind me. I got a text from Michael so I checked it. As I was standing there I heard the girls inside. "I'm not the only crushing. So you and Michael? Wow Liv this party was great for both of us." I'm guessing Stephanie said considering she calls Olivia Liv. "We both are I know." Liv must have said. I smiled knowing that Stephanie might like me. I went home with a smile on my face.

"Some one is happy." Michael said as I walked inside. "You would be too." I simply said sitting down. "Night bro." Michael said getting up. "Night." I said flipping on Realtree Outdoors. Before I knew I was passed out on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note!!

So this is the first chapter of this book. I also have another fan fiction I'm working on called 'The One' It is a Luke Bryan fanfiction. I have 3 books this is my 3rd. My books are 'My Country Life' not a Luke Bryan fan fiction but one of the guy's names is Luke. Any way Hope you enjoy.

Comment and Vote!!

~Brianna~