Chapter 2

Stephanie's Pov

I woke up oblivious of the time. "Finally it's 10:30! You're a deep sleeper!" Liv cheered in victory walking into my room. "10:30! I having a lunch date..thing with Luke at 12:00." I yelled getting out of bed as quick as my tired body allowed. "Yeah." She nodded walking out the room. I smiled and got ready. My outfit consists of: My signature cowgirl boot, Shorts, My buck wear shirt that says on the back: Just a small town hunting girl. "Ready!" I yelled check the time it was 11:45. Wow that was longer than I expected. I walked into the living room and sat down waiting for Luke.

At exactly 12:00 there was a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yelled standing up. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Luke. "Hey." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "Ready to go?" He asked me looking at my outfit. "Yeah just let me grabbed me phone." I smiled walking towards the couch. "Oh hey Luke." Liv smiled walking into the out of her room. "Hey." He smiled. "Bye Liv!" I smiled walking out the door.

"Where too?" I asked walking towards his truck. "My favorite diner on main street." He said opening the door for me. "Thanks." I smiled getting into his truck. He nodded and went around to the driver side. "Let's go." I smiled putting on my seat belt. He smiled and started his truck. We didn't say much. As we were driving 'Courtesy of the Red White and Blue.' Came on by Toby Keith. "Oh my gosh I love this song!" I smiled turning it up a bit. "Me too." Luke smiled as started singing. I sang along. We were belting the lyrics. When it was over I looked over at him right as he did. We bursted laughing. "You're a good singer like a good singer." I smiled. "You are too." He smiled parking his truck. "Thanks." I smiled unbuckling my seat belt. He ran to my side and opened the door for me. "Thanks." I smiled again. I have been alot lately. "So have you ever thought about having a music career?" I asked sitting down. "Yeah." He smiled a sad expression appearing on his face. "The night before I was gonna move to Nashville my brother Chris..died...then not longer later my sister Kelly.. died." He said looking down. "Oh Luke I'm so sorry." I said absentmindedly putting my hand on top of his. "Me too." He frowned. "Anyway this is not gonna be a cry fest." He said forcing a smile. I gave him a sympathetic smile when the waitress came over. We ordered our food and started talking.

"So what made you come here for college?" Luke asked randomly. "Business for a reason I don't know." I laughed. He smiled. "Me too." His smile widening. We finished eating and kept talking. "Well this was fun." I smiled looking at Luke. "It was. Wanna go for drive?" Luke asked hopeful. "Sure." I smiled standing up. "Okay." He said hopping up. "You fish?" He asked hopping in his truck. "Yes I love fishing." I smiled looking at him. "Perfect. Let's go this weekend." He smiled starting up his truck. "Sweet!" I said pumping my fist in the air. He laughed shaking his head.

~~~~

"I had fun today." Luke smiled dropping me off and walking me to my dorm. "Me too." I smiled turning towards him. We stared in each other's eyes for a while. He started leaning in. I slowly leaned into. His lips landed on mine. "You're ba- Oh." Liv said interrupting us. Luke pulled away quickly. "Well I will see you later." He smiled blushing a little. "See ya." I smiled my cheeks heating up. I waved and walked inside. "Liv!" I yelled frustrated. "Sorry." She said not sounding sorry at all. "But Stephanie! Oh my gosh!" She squealed. I nodded my head and practically fell onto the couch. I couldn't stop smiling.

S-Today was pretty awesome! See you Saturday!!

L-Yeah see you Saturday.

"Michael is coming over." Liv smiled walking into the room. "So you are you guys a thing?" I asked shutting off my phone. "I don't know. Technically he has not asked." She shrugged. "I know how you feel." I smiled. There was a knock at the door. "Coming!!" Liv yelled getting up. She smiled walking over to the door. "Hey!" She exclaimed the door. "Stephanie!! Luke's here!!" She yelled turning around frowning. "Okay?" I said confused. Luke had smiled. "Michael told me to bring you somewhere. He told me where don't worry." He smiled looking at Liv. "Steph you get to come with." Luke smiled. I nodded a little confused. "Let's go!" Liv yelled grabbing her things. "Okay.." I said curious was going out with Luke when I just got home from our...date?