Into (prologue)

That's Justin ^^^^

Yours truly
As I walk up the stone drive way to my old wooden house. With the lights of as I walk to the door. The house seemed to quiet which isn't normal my father either yelling or the mother watching TV.

I get my key out and unlock the door. As I walked into the messy house with beer cans and bottles of empty vodka or what ever it is. I head to the stairs ascending to the second floor of the house. I open my door I reckon my room is the cleanest room in the inter house.

Anyways I haven't introduced myself I'm Justin yes I know it's a dudes name but I actually really like it. I put my bag down and go to my bathroom and take all my makeup off. I put my hair in a messy bun with me purple fringe out. I walk over to my wardrobe and grabbed out a grey sweatshirt and some pj shorts. I head to bed it's only 10pm but my day was long.

I woke up to yet again to a quite house I heard some smashing and yelling last night so I guess my father and mother are home but they probably left again like always.

I walk down the stairs to see glass everywhere quickly think I should have warn slippers or some sort of shoes. Anyway I walk closer to the end of the stairs. Missing some of the big pieces of glass looking around to corner and more smashed glass.

I really want breakfast but I guess I won't have any this morning. But I will get a juice or glass of water. Going to the fridge to find nothing in it but a flicker to the light in it and some fruits.

I now have nothing to drink but tap water. Great. I walk into the lounge room to see my father passed out on the coach with the TV still on the repeats of the footy that he watched last night.

I walk up stairs again to see if I could find my mother I go to the slightly open door of my parents room. I didn't see anyone I started to get really worried.

I go towards the large wardrobe. In amongst the clothes was my mother shaking and she looked really sick. She slowly stood up as she has a sharp and large cooking knife pointed at me.

Outside it started to rain and mum was slowly walking towards me.

"Mum w-what are you doing?!" I said stuttering my words I haven't ever been so scared.

"It's all your fault Justin." She said through gritted teeth

"What's my fault mum?" I said standing up for my self which I never do like ever

"It's your fault your father hurts me. It's your fault for him being drunk all the fucking time. And most of all it's your fault your sister Jaycee killed herself." She said with tears in her eyes at this point tears come to my eyes too.

"How could you say that mum!?" I say with tears escaping my eyes.

"Because it's true." I started to run out of the door but she put the knife out so it would cut up my forearm I shrieked and ran to my room closely followed by my insane mother I slammed shut my door and locked it so she couldn't get in I packed my bag. I could hear the door handle jiggling I quickly went to my window and hesitated thinking I'd break my legs but I'd risk it.

I dropped my bag then I sat on my windowsill and waited for my bag to land then I would land on it. As my bag hit the ground my mother burst through the door so I dropped down to my bag picking it up. I started running as fast as I possibly could

So guysssss how do you like my new story vote and comment I would love to know what you guys think 😂