Chapter one

I haven't ran so much in my life. I looked at my arm to find it covered in blood but the rain kept washing it down my arm forming droplets of blood fall of my fingertips.

Getting to the park near by where I was far from my crazy mother I took shelter in the small tunnel on the kids play ground. I got my phone out of my drenched bag and called the one person I can trust. Trevor or Trev for short other known as my boyfriend and guess what? Is was his bloody message bank.

"Fuckin damn it Trev." I said angrily I tried again and nothing happened. Again. Great thanks Trev.

So I went through my contacts finding the only adult I could trust now my Aunty her name is Lizzy and she owns a small cafe in her town.

I pressed the call and she soon picked up sighing in relief I was happy she picked up or else I wouldn't have anywhere to sleep tonight.

"Hey Justin I haven't heard from you in ages how's it going hun?"

I didn't say anything because I had no idea what to say to her. Yeah I just got stabbed my my insane mother and now I'm bleeding to death. I thought.

"Justin you there sweetie?" She asked in concern.

"Yeah, um sorry" I snapped out of the trance I was in.

"Sweetie are you ok? Do you need me to come get you?"