TAINTED(11)

A/N:

Hey everyone, new chapter up. Please vote, comment, fan, facebook like, and whatever else wattpad lets you do. Please, Pretty Please...I wish all the many readers would take time to click on the VOTE box, it takes less than a minute, I'd be so appreciative. Thank you.

PS: Also check out my other stories, interesting stuff ;) *__*

ENJOY THE READ!!!!!!!!

A picture of Eleanor at 7-months---------------------------------------------------------------->

PS: That is how small her belly appeared, not very easy for many to notice.

====================================================================

Chapter 11

Nothing fancy, Eleanor was just being over dramatic when she feigned dropping down on her knees. It was the same old usual boring college thing going on. Eleanor did not really give the tour much attention since she was slightly nauseated. All she wanted to do was go back to bed, but Sasha kept dragging her along and forcing her to pay attention to the tour guide. Thankfully, Eleanor did not have to attend the whole week, because she picked up her schedule from the registrar's office. She just stayed home, until it was time for actual classes.

She had Documentary Traditions on Monday, Introduction to Cinema Studies on Tuesday, Multiculturalism, Colonialism, Race, and the Media on Wednesday, Film Theory on Thursday, and Asians in American Media on Friday. All her classes were from 10am to 4pm, each with three course requirements. Eleanor wondered if she was really up for any of these classes in her condition, but a little push and encouragement from Sasha eliminated any such doubts.

Her week was uneventful, with the exception of hanging out with Ariel and Sasha. She wondered what she would have done without those two. She was so grateful for their miraculous arrival. She soon forgot about Shawn, and the fact that she was carrying his baby. At least she would never have to face him, and rekindle that fear he engraved in her that fateful night over 8 weeks ago. School was fun once she started attending; since she was studying what she enjoyed doing. I was fun working with actors, and meeting successful people in the film industry, journalists, and many others. Eleanor was glad she none of her family was ever home. Her parents seldom called; rather, they had auto money transfer directly to her account with as much money as possible, probably trying to cover up for their lack of parenting skills. Eric was so busy in school, so she seldom spoke to him, which was easy on the lying. She did not have to worry about any of them finding out about her slowly bulging belly.

She had been faithfully going for her prenatal appointments once every month. She had discovered the sex of the baby, but was keeping it a secret for now. Before she knew it, she was already 28weeks (7 months) pregnant. Thankfully, her morning sickness had not lasted long, with the help of Sasha, and Ariel, her pregnancy was turning out smooth. Her belly was barely showing, and she had managed to hide it from Eric, when he had come to visit her about three months ago. Of course, she could not have done it without Sasha's help.

Unfortunately, for Eleanor, Eric was smitten with Sasha, which did not quite feel right in her mind. They seemed to bond when they first met. Eleanor was glad Eric could not stay longer then. She missed him so much, but she was not ready yet. Eleanor became panicky since Eric would be home in two days, and we all know how hard it is to conceal a 7-month pregnancy.

====================================================================

What do you think? Are you all excited about Eric's coming home? I need help with the whole sex of the child. I'm not sure if it should be a girl/boy. Give me your opinions, and even a name to go with it. Thank you.