Chapter 10

Thanks for voting and comments, I'm so happy. By the way after story......I got something up my sleeves*evil laugh*. Anyways lets get to his!

Natsu (POV)

I woke up to birds singing, and the sun shinning in my face. I felt something rough but soft and warm around my body. I wanted to move, but I didn't. I felt like I'm safe from everything.

I jumped feeling warm air on my neck, I guess I woke up the thing behind me. I hit their nose.

"..ow...." The voice sounds sleepy yet angry. I tried to turn to look at the person only to have lips preston against mine. My eyes widen when I saw the black hair, that looked messed up. Piercings all over his face.

Gajeel Redfox.

He broke away I blushed from embarrassment. " G-Gajeel?" He looked at me raising a eyebrow.

" Ya kid?" I hated it that he called me kid. We're like around the same age I think.

" What happened?" And that's when the memories of last night came back to me.

" Oh you know....but let's take it a step farther." He said with a smirk that gave me shrivers. I tried to push him away, but he had a strong grip on me. He started by sucking on my ear, bitting it as well. Slowly he moved to my neck, licking under my jaw line. I let out a little moan, I feel him chuckle while I blush.

" G-Gajeel how about we go eat?" He stops and leans off of me. I feel him slowly let me go, I move to set up realizing that I'm only wearing my pants. I put my hand on my head, still feeling sleepy. Blinding a couple of times, I look to see that this isn't my room.

He gets up setting next to me, I turn to see that his hair is a mess.

" So what do you have to eat I'm hungry?" He turns to face me, those red eyes looking straight to my heart. I feel it going a 100 mile.

" Well I have something you can milk." I look at him confused. He throws the covers away, then smirked.

My eyes widened know that he was talking about. " Ohhhh no." He tackles me, we fall to the floor. His lips against mine, trying to get the heavy metal head off of me. It didn't work.

He bit at my bottom lip wanting to enter, I didn't open up. " Oh come on you where the one that started it." I thought of a perfect idea. So I kissed him, opening my mouth so his tough can slide in. Only to find fire. He pulled away with in seconds, I started to laugh at him trying to cold down his tough.

" Oh you baster!" He looked so funny with his tough hanging out of his mouth, while he waved it with his hand. I got off the ground then ran out of the room still laughing my ass off.

" Oh no you don't!" I turn to see him running after me. Once I'm out of his house, I put my fire at the bottom of my feet which makes me fly away. Looking back he just made it out of his house.

" SALAMANDER I'll get you for this!!" I stick my tough out at him, as I go to Laxus's house hoping he has my answers.

Can't wait to see what he'll do when he sees Cobra and Laxus. Anyways vote comment thanks for reading. ~bye~
(594)