WE HAVE A DAUGHTER

Ok when Kirito and I went to take a walk when we heard a little girls voice calling mama so we to go look, and when we got there we saw a little black haired girl so we asked her what her name was. "Yui my name is Yui." she said,"Where is mama I need mama!" she kept screaming. So I said to her I'll be your mama and Kirito freaked out.

     "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY WE WILL TAKE CARE OF HER!!!!" Kirito stated. Yes we will be taking care of this little girl OK?! "Fine!" thank you Kirito
"Anything for you Asuna :)" I blushed at that statement that's when I realized there was a warmth on my legs. It was Yui hanging on to my legs so we took her home and she slept with us and it all went well!!

The next morning Kirito woke up and Yui's head was in between Kirito's legs ( not in that way so don't think dirty) and he noticed this when he was finally awake when it was like 10:30 AM. "WHAA!" he yelled because he thought it was me KIRITO CALM DOWN YOUR GOING TO WAKE YUI!!! "Ok sheesh!" take Yui for a walk when she wakes up ok? "Ok!" he said.

Sorry for a short update hopefully longer next time school and home work have been keeping me busy thanks for understanding!
XOXO - Bishamon😋