Irene's POV

I walked along the sidewalks, trying not to suck someone's blood, looking for Helen. She had always managed to slip away from my eyesight everytime I watched her. Eva and Catherine were together looking for a place to stay. We had been living in the forest for quite sometime now, and we were tire of it. We had no money, we had to compel people to get what we wanted, and we hurt people. Well more like, Helen; Catherine; and I hurt people.

I saw strawberry-blonde flowing in the breeze, and go into an alley. I cursed louder than I meant to, which earned a few glares from older women. I ran past a bunch of people and into the alley I saw Helen go into.

She had a girl pinned against the wall, and was about to bite her neck. I vampire speeded to her and tackled her to the ground. I quickly got off of her and went to the girl. I made her look into my eyes.

"P-please don't hurt me." She whispered and started crying harder.

"Forget about what just happened, go back to what you were doing before any of this happened." I compelled her and she nodded. I let her out of my grip and she ran out of the alley.

I turned to Helen and she rolled her eyes, and got up. I was beyond pissed with her. She almost hurt an innocent girl in broad daylight. I picked her up by her collar and threw her on the wall. She let out a groan, but I didn't care.

I was about to yell at her but Catherine and Eva came running into the alley. Catherine pushed me off of Helen, and held me back.

"What the hell, Irene? What the fuck were you about to do to Helen?" Catherine said and I rolled my eyes.

"Before you two got here, she was about to feed on a girl, in broad daylight. We had all agreed to not feed out in the open, even if it's in an alley, in the morning." I told them and they looked at the strawberry-blonde. Helen only shrugged and pushed Eva off of her. Werewolves were weaker than vampires after all.

"Can we all just go home? Well, to the forest. It'll be getting dark in an hour or two." Eva said and started walking. Helen, Catherine, and I all exchanged looks but followed her anyway.

We finally made it back to our spot in the forest, and we sat down. We had like a little campsite that we slept at, except we didn't have tents. All we had were sleeping bags that we had compelled to get.

All of a sudden we heard twigs snap, leaves crumble under people's feet, and people talking. We all stood up and hid in the trees.

"Luke, shut the fuck up for once. We're only gonna be out here for a few days. Quite complaining." One of the boys said, from what I could see he had blue hair. Another guy with blonde hair, and he was hella tall compared to me. He had to be about 6'5, while I'm only 5'6...sucks to be me.

"Why must you always be mean to the poor lad, Michael? He's just afraid to go camping." Another guy said, and this one had dirty blonde hair. He was tall too, actually all of the guys were tall.

That's when I had enough, I needed to feed on someone right now. I stepped out from behind the tree I was hiding at. I smirked at the four boys, and followed them.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Four delicious blood bags." I said and walked closer to them. They all turned around and looked at me.

"What'd you say? Blood bags?" The asian looking on said and I nodded.

"That's exactly what she said." I turned my head to see Helen standing next to me. The four boys looked at each other, and then looked at us.

"We don't understand what you mean by 'blood bags'" The blue haired one, now known as Michael, said.

"Then let me show you." I said and grew my fangs, alongside Helen. We were about to attack them but we got pushed to the side. I collided with a tree. I looked up to see Eva standing there with a terrified look on her face.

"Please stop, Irene, you don't need to hurt inoccent people. Why can't you just compel yourself a blood bag? Like one from a hospital?" Eva said, keeping her distance though. I stood up and nodded.

"You're right, I'll just go to the hospital and compel me a blood bag," I told her and turned to the four boys that looked petrified, "I'm sorry for trying to bite you guys." I really wasn't sorry, but it's whatever.

They quickly nodded, and then Helen said her apology. Then the four boys ran away, to do whatever they came here to do. I walked back to our sleeping arrangements, and I laid down. Today was no fun, Eva and Catherine didn't let me nor Helen feed. But then again, I didn't let Helen feed this morning.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over. In matters of seconds I was asleep. Before I went to sleep I could hear Eva ask Catherine what we're they going to do with Helen and I. I fell asleep with a smile on my face from what Eva had said.

-------------

Hello people, this is my first supernatural book. I hope that the first chapter was good, because right now I'm having mixed emotions about this chapter. Sometime in the future I'll edit it, but not right now.

⚠⬇Please Read⬇⚠

In the multimedia is Danielle Campbell or Irene Fitzgerald in this story. The next three chapters will have each girl in the multimedia. I'll start off with their pov, just like I did with this chapter.