Chapter 3: Why are you just standing there?

The boy and girl stood as the wind blew in their hair. Tom, Star and Marco stared at each other which felt like forever.

     Marco got more and more angry the longer Tom stared at them. The stupidest smirk slapped onto his face.

     "Well? Why are you just standing there?" The brunette boy said in a stern tone.

     The demon just stood in the same spot silently. He was waiting for the boy to get to his last nerve. Then he'll make his move.

     Star stood silently as well. She knew from the start that something bad was gonna happen. Tom always sprung into action. In those cases he never had an actual plan though. This time, he had something in mind. She could see it in his eyes. The way he stared. Marco getting angry was the first part of his plan. She took Marco's arm with both her hands.

     "Marco.. Don't.."

     "What do you mean don't?? Star, he's not doing anything besides ticking me off. What's his point? Nothing! There is no point! He has to go, but he's not leaving until I make all of his eyes black."

     Show time.

     "So why don't you make your move tuff guy?" Tom said with a smirk.

     Marco couldn't take it anymore. He lunged straight towards Tom, but he took a step to the right and the brunette boy fell into the dirt.

     Star began getting angry now.

     "Hey! What was that for??" She lifted her wand in Tom's direction.

     "Rainbow kitten attack-"

     Tom simply smacked her wand out of her hand and onto the floor. He could see that Marco was slowly getting up in the corner of his eyes so as soon as she looked up at him, he took a bottle of purple dust and blew it in her face. In a second, she fell onto the floor, passed out from the dust.

    Marco ran to jump into him. But knew he was coming. He extended his leg and he tripped.

     "You know, for a kid who takes karate, you sure are easy to hurt."

     Tom lifted Star as if she was a feather. Marco rubbed his head as he looked at Tom, him getting another bottle of purple dust out.

     "Sweet dreams." He simply said as he blew it in the brunette boy's face. Tom took his scissors and quickly cut a hole.

     "Phase one, complete." He said as he walked through the hole. It closed behind him.

     Marco laid in the grass, passed out for who knows how long.

     A shadow came up and looked at Marco in the grass. Then it looked at the scissors that were laying next to him. The figure picked it up from the ground.

     "Wow, more witchy stuff. Awesome."