Imagine 2 (Part 3)

Here are a couple code things.

(H/C): Hair color

And that's it. Enjoy😊

***********************

Recap Part 2: That's when you saw him. After four months, you never thought you would see him again.

"(Y/N)?"

*************************

*Jack's P.O.V*

Videos ready? Check
Clothes packed? Check
Phone? Check
Charger? Check
Plane ticket? Check

I think I'm good. I got all my stuff packed for a weekend get away in L.A.

*beep beep beeeeeep*

Well, my taxis here. Im ready for this trip.
I put my bags in the taxi, and told the taxi man where to go.

"Airport huh? Where are you going?" The guy asked

"Los Angeles, California."

"Ooh that's nice. You got family there?"

"Well not exactly. I have a few good friends there who I'm visiting."

"Cool. The last time I went to america was for my step brothers wedding, almost two years ago. It was in Phoenix Arizona. The theme was dark blue. Amazing color choice. I remember how beautiful my daughter looked as the flower girl. I'm pretty sure she liked it even though she hates dresses.

(Y/N) always looked amazing in a dress.

(Y/N).
I miss her.

I wonder what part of America she moved to. Hopefully L.A.

Who am I kidding? I most likely won't find her there.

"Well, I'm gonna have to cut my story short." The man stated, "Good luck finding her." How does he know about (Y/N)?

"Uh, thanks?"

"I heard you mumbling something about finding 'her' in L.A." Dammit I've been thinking out loud again.

"Oh, well thanks." I replied giving him the money for the 10 minute drive here.

"You know, going all the way to America to find someone shows you really care about them. In this case, your girl. I hope you find her and don't let her go." This guy who simply drove me to the airport is giving me relationship advice.
I'll live with that.

I thanked the man and got out of the cab and got my bags.

I went inside and checked my bags and stuff in then went to sit down and wait for my plane to be ready.

*time skip*

Once I got on the plane, I found my seat, which is a window seat.

I got out my headphones and phone and blasted Fall Out Boy.

*another time skip, sorry*

"Sir? Hello?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"Huh? I'm up"

"Sorry to wake you, but we've landed. Welcome to Los Angeles" the flight attendant welcomed.

"Oh, thanks." I replied while getting my tote bag with my books and laptop and other travel shit.

I got into the airport and went to the bag carrier thing to get my bags.
While I was waiting, I texted Mark saying I was in L.A. and for him to come pick me up.