SEVEN.

Edited!

// Kylie hunter //

The last few days have been shit, my mum had started making me go to back to school and she's been checking up to see if I've been skipping school or classes which I haven't been because I can't afford to get into anymore trouble. Everyday I've seen Austin with a new whore, it doesn't surprise me though because I knew he couldn't be trusted. I knew he'd just led me on them get rid of me like he does with all his little sluts. Katie and the guys have been getting along really well which is really good at least something is going good at the moment. I was sitting at lunch with Alex, Robert, Zach & Katie we were just sitting eating and chatting away till Austin comes and sits down with us, then seconds later one of his little sluts come and sit on his lap and starts to make out with him right in front of me.

"Can you fucking stop sucking that whores face Austin?" I asked "why?" He asked with a smirk on his face "because I'm trying to eat and it's grossing me out so stop. I don't know what the hell has happened to you over these few weeks but I can tell you that you've turned into a massive dickhead and a player" I say "yeah yeah I've heard that all before princess" he smirks "I'm not your princess so shut the fuck up and have your make out session somewhere else" I say as I get up and grab my stuff and leave. I hear Katie and the guys calling out to be but I ignore them I run out to my car and just sit there. I can't believe that i actually like that dickhead, every time I see him making out with some slut it breaks my heart and there is nothing I can do. Now I know to never let him in or anyone for that matter.

// Austin Mahone //

I can't believe that I'm doing this to Katie but I really like her and I know 100% that she doesn't like me, I'm being such an asshole. I'm doing this to get her out of my head but it's not working, plus she's right I have changed and not for the better. Everyday the guys tell me that I've changed all I am doing is pushing the girl I like away from me. Which is 100% true I believe them and I know there right. I hate it when there right though. Maybe I should try and talk to her? I think to myself. I push the random chick off my lap who I don't even know her name and walk outside to the school car park. I see that kylie's car is still there and that she's sitting in it crying... it broke my heart seeing her crying and it makes it a 100 times worse knowing that I made her cry god I'm such a dick i think to myself. I go over to the driver side of her car and open the door she just sits there and stares with her teary eyes.

••••••••••••••
A/N
Thanks for being so patient and waiting for a new chapter.
I bet you guys never saw that coming!
Thanks for reading! Xx
Comment & vote for a new chapter! <3
I'll be back soon x