fin.

short notice: rude languages and 2k words ahead.
___________________________________

min yoongi and kang seulgi have a platonic relationship as roommates. they shared an apartment in the upperclass district in the great capital of south korea, seoul.

yoongi came from daegu while seulgi's hometown is ansan. yoongi worked as an architect while seulgi owns a small bakery, they both don't like to talk unless its really necessary and both enjoy art. yoongi enjoy the art of rapping (he's damn good at it) and seulgi enjoy the art of making pastry, or cake in general.

they're pretty different. for seulgi, it was difficult to adjust with yoongi rules, it's his apartment so she must obey him.

for yoongi's case it's quite different though.

___________

seulgi usually came home at 7 p.m, after that she'll prepare dinner for herself and occasionally for yoongi too, because yoongi obviously can't cook and she can't watch him eat ramen everyday. he seriously needs to learn how to cook or else he'll spend nights on hospital. she sighed and glanced at the clock, 8.30 p.m, he usually already home by this time and if he have to work overnight, he'll let her know before he goes to work, but she remembered he didn't say anything this morning, so where is he right now?

she sighs hardly for the third time, she forcefully put the sujebi  to the fridge, in case he came late and feel hungry, she already put notes on the fridge "preheat on the microwave first for five minutes," she also tiredly glanced at a green plate with 2 vanilla hazelnut donuts on it, he only ate one.

she walked to her room, slumped her body over her bed.

then her phone rings.

min yoongi.

she inhale deeply before answering. ready to bicker with the man.

"yah! min-"

"namjoonie! hyung miss you too," there were deep furrows on her eyebrows, he's drunk, he speaks with satoori and his voice is kinda drowsy.

seulgi hates it when he got drunk.

"namjoon, do you know how hard my life is right now? hyung has a tough life joon," he talked again, he dialed the wrong number and called the wrong person, "yoongi, i'm not-"

"hush! no need to speak, i just need you to listen and give me some advice-" this time he didn't gave seulgi any chance to interrupt him.

"first, I want to thank my client for being such a jerk and decided to change the whole concept because duh brah do you know how many sleepless nights I spent for that fucking blue print? and I'm also battling with my inner mind-"

that's one of many reason why she hates, no, loathes it when he got drunk, he's spitting curses like fire, fuck this, fuck that, boy you need a soap to clean your dirty tongue.

"-namjoonie, do you think if a man likes a woman in every state, either her good state or her horrible state, does he like her?"

she stopped breathing for a second.

min yoongi likes someone? so he's a human after all.

"who?" she speaks up and hopes that yoongi doesn't recognize her voice.

"is it insane if i said it's my roommate?"

dugun dugun.

her heart beats crazily.

"you won't know how it feels namjoon! you won't know how it feels because you're living with bunch of dorks," he started to whine, very un-yoongi-likely