prologue

RECAP ;

I felt the tears run down my eyes as I ran, I soon stopped because I was out of breath. I was having an anxiety attack. I fell too the ground trying to catch my breath.

I felt my lungs start to collapse as I tried to breathe.

Then.

I woke up in my room.

I looked around and I was breathing heavily. I was just in my room. It wasn't real, right? It wasn't real. I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room. I ran into Andy's room. "Andy!" I yelled just loud of enough for him to hear.

He jumped up and then realized it was me, causing him to groan and throw his head back under the pillow. I jumped onto his bed and hugged him. "You are alive!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Last time I checked I always have been." He sounded confused.

I looked at him smiling and got up. He looked at me confused. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

I shook my head, the realization came back to me and I remembered that me and Juliet almost got into a fight yesterday, and he was on Juliet's side. He thought I overreacted. I sat up and he was looking at me weirdly. "Ok, well could I go back to sleep now?" he rudely snapped.

I nodded slowly, and got up. I made my way to the door before mumbling, "Sorry.."

I walked out and looked at the time. 4 a.m. Fuck. I walked into CC's room and crawled into bed beside him. Don't get me wrong. I was happy that no on actually died and it was all just a dream but, it still scared me. I am terrified that I'll have it again, and I sure as hell don't want to. On the other hand, Andy hates me. Sadly. Which means I have to face the facts. He hates my guts and I am officially in love with Andrew Biersack.