1

"Damn." I muttered under my breath. Looking in the mirror and seeing my comb stuck in my messy light auburn hair. I hate it when this happens. I placed my hand on the handle, took a deep breath, and I ripped it out. I bit my lower lip to prevent me from screaming, but its my fault for not doing it last night when I washed it. Sighing I took off the hair that was on the comb, throwing it away, and placing the comb in my drawer. I looked in their mirror and touched my head lightly where the comb was at. Flinching from the touch. My tender beige skin matched my clothes. A dark gray hoodie, black skinny jeans, white vans, my gray Bennie that i'm going to put on, and my black nerd glasses.

Shrugging, I threw on my gray Bennie and headed out my bathroom. I hear tapping across the floor behind me, and when I turned around to see what it was I was tackled down on the ground. Feeling a warm breath in my face I opened my eyes to see what it is. Smiling, I tried to push off the black blob on top of me. "Katie," I hear a woman's voice call. "Come here girl."

I sit up and looking at the black Labrador Retriever running, no jumping, towards my mother. Sighing, I get up off my wooden floor. "Aylea, your going to be late on your first day of school." she said to me while I was walking over to my stuff on my couch. "I haven't been to a public school for years, not ever since that day." I muttered bitterly. I looked at her and her face was replaced with a frown. "Lets not talk about it today, ok?" she said walking over to me and rushing me out the door. "Have a nice day today. Meet new friends, and say talk to people."

I look at her and sigh quickly grabbing my stuff and rushing out the door. "Bye, Jenny." I say quietly. I haven't been to a public school for five years now, and I have been scared to go back. My life went to hell fast when I was in 6th grade, after all Jenny wasn't my real mom . My real parents were murdered in front of me, and my parents were trying to protect me. I have been in and out of hospitals to treat me from the trauma and from anger issues. I put my hands into a fist and I kicked a rock that was on the sidewalk. I feel warm tears roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe them away.

As I walk away I hear footsteps from behind me, and I as look behind me I was pushed to the ground. Whats up with me falling on the ground today?!? I look up and see a person with pale skin, brown hair, wearing a gray shirt, and tan jeans. "Oh I'm sorry." he said as he offered his hand to help me up. I look at it and brushed it away not needing any help. "No thanks I can get up myself." I said to him not taking his help, and gathering my books that fell on to the white concrete sidewalk. In the corner of my eye I saw him pick up a black note book with the outer paper colored in red.

He looked at it with confusion in his brown eyes. I got up and snatched the book out of his hands. I look at him, and noticed it was kinda blurry then before, and then my normal vision returned. I blink in confusion and I see that he was in front of me, his hands on my glasses. My glasses must have fallen. I think to myself and I back away from him. This made him chuckle a little bit, him ignoring my glare. "Names Ryan," He said to me putting his hands in his pocket. "I'm Guessing your new to the neighborhood?"

I look at him, not saying anything, and walked away from him. "Please don't touch me again." I yell to him while I was walking away. "Wait, Can you at least tell me your name?" He yelled back, and with me ignoring him. I just want to get this day done and over with. As I walked to the bus stop I hear laughter behind me, and a set of foot prints.

"Look, it's the new girl that's been going around school." said one of them, a female. Another snicker from the other one. "She looks stupid wearing something like that." said the other, once again a female. I clenched my fist wanting to punch her in the face, but something told me to relax. I'm not like that remember. I think to myself sighing looking at the road, ignoring the two behind me. Once again I hear footsteps and this time it was running. I turned around and seeing Ryan running to me. "Hey, you dropped something!" He yelled to me and making the other two girls gasp.

He stopped I front of me and handed me another one of my notebooks. "I must have dropped this one." I whisper to myself. I looked up and see that he had a stupid grin on his face. This made me frown, envy fluttering in my belly. How could he be so happy all the time? I looked at him and said a small thanks. His expression changed as I say him frown at me, he looked like he was hesitating. "Do-" he was interrupted by the two girls walking over to him and pushing me away from him. "Hey Ryan there's a party on Friday. Want to come?" the first girl asked, her blond hair up in a ponytail, her pink shirt, or should I say a pink thing around her chest since it was almost see threw, and tight white skinny jeans that showed her flat ass, and her face was caked with make up. The other girl nodded. she had her brown hair down, her tan dress, and wearing black heals. Her makeup still was caked, but not as the blonde.

I used this time to walk away to leave them, but what I heard surprised me. "I'm sorry, but i'm hanging out with Aylea." He said. How does he know my name, but before I could say anything he walked to me. He looked at me to keep walking to avoid the girls, behind us. I nodded, knowing this would be a favor and using this as an advantage later on.

As we walked I stopped and looked at him. "How do you know my name?" i demanded trying to keep calm. He looked at me smiling. "We meet at a hospital a long time ago. We played for a whole year before you left!" he said pretending to be hurt. I looked at him in surprise. "Ryan, as in Ryan Mathewson?" I say to him in disbelief. Damn he's grown..

We meet when I was in the hospital for therapy, and he didn't say why he was there. I over looked that, because he was the only one who understood how I felt at the time. He smiled at me and nodded. "You do know you hurt my feelings when you just gave me a cold glare and didn't accept my help you know that?" he put a hand to his chest and pretended to be hurt. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I hope you know that was a long time ago." I say to him.

"No duh, but I remembered you. You know you could have done the same."I look at him and gave him the "Really?" look. He took something out from under his shirt and showed me it. This surprised me. He really kept the Dog tag I gave him. The dog tag's chain was silver along with the sides of the tag, but in the middle of the tag was black. I gave it to him on my last day there. I only spent the summer before moving to another one after I punched a nurse in the face because she wouldn't give me my phone back. Yes I did, and I know it was stupid. I was just stressed with all the things going on. I looked at him with disbelief. "You kept the tag?" I said to him walking over to him, holding the tag to examine if it was just another one and not mine. I see him quickly look away, and I looked at him confusingly. He backed away from me and not not looking at me. "Are you ok?" I asked him.

Then I saw it, he was blushing. I blink surprised the light blush on his face. I have always known he liked me, but I was never the one for relationships. He still likes me after all this time? I decided to ignore this and shrug it off. I started to walk away and I hear him walk along with me. It was quiet, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was... comfortable. I smiled lightly as we reached the bus stop, looking at the curb, I walked to it sitting down and enjoying the warmth of the sun against my face.

____

Hey guys proxy here, i wanted to start writing again and i have lost hope with my other fan-fics so i decided to start a new one. So here's a new one, i will post a new chapter each week, but I will not promise a day since I have a life and need to live it before I Go. IM SO SORRY IF THERE ARE GRAMMAR ERRORS AND THAT ITS SHORT! please no kill?

Anyway bye guys i hope you like it o//o

-Proxy