2

I looked down the road and spot a yellow spot on the horizon. For the past five minutes me and Ryan have been sitting on the curb catching up on life. I stood up and hitting Ryan up on the head because he didn't notice the bus coming down the road. I suddenly felt sick as I thought of riding the buss and meeting new people again. I lived here before, but I don't think any them remember me besides Ryan. There was two more people who would come to the park to play, although I cant remember there faces. Even though I cant remember there faces, I can remember there names. I think there names were Josie and Jenna. All four of us would play on the slide and the sand pits. We were all wild and we didn't care what people think of us back then. 

As the bus pulled up, I saw Ryan was rubbing the spot where I hit him at. "Why you-" I interrupted him, pointed to the bus that was slowing down and stopping in front of us. "Oh.." he said trailing off, watching me with his brown eyes. I can feel it on the back of my head. I sighed looking at the crowed bus, but i'm relieved that It was late and miss the bus. I quickly fount an empty spot up front, ignoring some of the looks i was receiving from some of students who were not talking to anyone. 

I quickly sat down and played with the string of my black notebook. I smiled slightly at the memory that had flown into my head. Then there was a cough next to me. I looked up from my notebook and turned to look next to me. Then it made me freeze. It was the two girls who was trying to get Ryan to there party. "Um, your in my spot." the Blondie said putting her hand on her hip. Those words made the whole bus stop talking and look over here. I started to feel my chest tight up a little bit, I hate being the center of attention and I usually get panic attacks because of it. I looked at her with no emotion, but something in my mind told me to sock her right here and now. 

I pinched myself trying to get that thought out of my head. "Um, are your deaf? Get your ass out of my spot." she said in her annoying high pitched voice. 'Just punch the bitch' said a voice in my head. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I have schizophrenia. "Shut up." I mumbled under my breath at the voice. "Sorry I couldn't hear you." she said hearing me mumble.  I looked up and I glared at her, making her flinch. "Find another spot." I said emotionless and turning back at my book. I saw her face go from fear to surprise and finally twist up in anger. "Listen here you prissy bitch, I can make your life  a living hell-" i interrupted her by sanding up and shoving her out of my face. "You cant make my life a living hell then already what it is." I said to her while I walked off the bus with my stuff. 

---- 

VARY SHORT IK, but i had to get this up for the next chapter because its going to be extra long to make up for...this. Besides I'm running out of characters for this and if you want a character in this book then please fill out da form below c: [also i'm only picking out 4 characters and you must be a follower!]

Name -

Age -

Gender -

Body Appearance -

Clothes -

Accessory's - 

Background info (can be short) -

personality -

So that's it, now bye bye c:

-PROXY