Love of Machines -A transformers fanfiction-

Name: Damian Scotts

Age: 17

Height: 6"3'

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Hair color: Black

Eye color: olive green

Powers/abilities/styles/gifts: is a great with machines, has 20/20 eye sight, is a fast reader

Weapon(s): switch blade, wrenches, chainsaw (Chainsaw is only when he has one on hand)

Birth town: South Gate CA

History: Damian's family has been in the military since records were written. Damian's mom and dad were always away so the young Scotts would pretty much live with his neighbors the Witwiky's and became best friends with their young boy, Sam. The two grew up and became practically inseparable. Through middle and high school Damian was constantly made fun of and was always called gay for his fashion choices and the fact that he and Sam would never be seen without the other, but Damian never let that get to him. Truthfully he wasn't sure what he was, gay or straight, he just never really felt any desire to date or have a relationship with someone that was more than a friendly/ familyish tone. Instead Damian devoted his time to either messing with his things in his garage or hanging out with Sam. Throughout the years Damian would only see his parents on special occasions and he loves those moments dearly.

Personality: Damian is pretty antisocial and his only friend is Sam Witwiky who is his next door neighbor. Damian is a total tech freak and loves tinkering with appliances and with old cars. Damian is very straight forwards and speaks his mind without much thought. He's quick to act in practically any situation but isn't known to run. He much rather fight and protect than run, and he gets that from his parents who are in the military and are always away. Damian with his intense love for technology tends to treat his appliances (Laptop, phone, tv, car, even toaster) as his 'children' he treats them with respect and tries his best to keep them in pristine condition. Though he is often made fun of for his intense love for technology Damian brushes the people and comments off. Damian views Sam Witwiky as a brother and does everything in his power to protect him, even if that means getting detention after school. Damian is easily fascinated with new things and has learned to always keep and wrench and screwdriver on hand so if he sees something mind blowing he can take it apart and study it. Now if you're Damian's friend you'll see him acting goofy and will constantly try to make you happy and laugh, though Damian personally hates his laugh with a burning passion seeing as he feels it sounds weird or something like that.

Strengths: is physically and mentally strong, isn't affected by peoples comments or opinions unless he holds the person close to him.

Weaknesses: is socially awkward and isn't good with talking to people he doesn't know very well. Can't stand to have the people he loves to hate him.

Family:  

- Father: Kyle Scotts 

- Mother: Lily Scotts

Friends: 

- Friend: Sam Witwiky

Likes: mechanics, science, cars, videogames, building things, cleaning, reading, researching random stuff

Dislikes: dirty things (Minus his work zones) people messing with his friends or his 'children', bullies, having people get hurt when he could have done something to help, talking about death, his laugh

Fears: heights, needles, falling, losing a loved one

Sayings:  

- "The people I love should feel special as hell, because practically everyone else I hate!" 

- "Never anger a mechanic who has a wrench on hand!" 

- "Damian: "give me my baby back you asshole!!"  

Sam: "Damian it just a phone"  

Damian: "Not to me she isn't!! Now give her back!!!" 

Sam: "Fine fine geez" *hands phone back*  

Damian: *Cuddles phone to face* "It's okay now baby, daddy's got you. The big bad Sammy won't hurt you now" 

Sam: "Sometimes I wonder why we're friends"  

Damian: *Looks up* "It's because I'm awesome Sammy. There is no denying it!"

Extra: 

- Loves cars and tech with a burning passion 

- treats most electronics as his children 

- Practically lives with Sam Witwiky 

- calls Sam Witwiky, Sammy  

- is very well built (six pack) because of all the hard labor and heavy lifting he does on a daily basis but Damian doesn't flaunt his muscles, well only when he goes swimming, but that's not on purpose. 

- Wears glasses to read 

- keeps a wrench, screwdriver and a switch blade always on hand 

- has the wimpiest sneeze ever and Sam say that Damian kinda looks and sounds like a kitten because of the dazed look he gets on his face 

- draws on his skin a lot in marker and pen 

- Looks like young Jayy Von Monroe 

- His laugh sounds like the youtuber's Cryaotic 

- has a small gap between his front two teeth 

- Never had braces so his teeth are slightly crooked and uneven.