Chapter 2

Love of machines 2 

Coming home after getting Sammy’s new Camaro was very interesting to say the least. Sam Witwicky is a horrible driver and I am surprised that he could even get his driver’s license. At the moment I was sitting in Sam’s bedroom bored out of my mind. Sam had changed into new clothes while I stayed in the ones I wore to school. Truthfully I didn’t want to go to this party, but someone has to make sure that Sam won’t get beat up by Trent or one of the jocks.

“Alright, Mojo.” Sam said walking around his messy room scanning it to make sure that he didn’t miss anything that he would need, “I got the car. Now I need the girl.” Plopping down at his computer Sam checked his Ebay account and muttered to himself, “I need money to take out the girl is what I need.”

“Or you just need a piece of cake to relax” I added lounging with Mojo on Sam’s comfy bed.

“I don’t need this right now Damian, I’m broke and just overwhelmed. So please no more smartass comments”

“Jeez, what crawled up your ass? I was just saying you need to relax a little bit Sammy. Being so stressed out isn’t good for your health. Now I will leave you to your pissy party, and don’t forget to give Mojo his meds.” Running a hand through my short black hair I hopped off the bed and waltzed down stairs. Outside Judy and Ron were working on their path through the yard.

“Hey mom, dad” I greeted, making sure to keep on the stone path as I walked towards Bumblebee.

“Hello Damian” Both Judy and Ron replied as they continued to work.

Passing the married couple I went over to bee and sat in the passenger’s seat, “Hello Bee” I greeted the Camaro with a smile on my face, “I’m sorry I couldn’t wash you before we went to Sam’s party but he’s in a rush to get there.”

Not even a minute after I spoke the radio suddenly turned on and played, “Don’t worry, be happy.” Before it turned off once again

“What the hell?” I asked poking the radio dial as I pursed my lips, “hmm…” I hummed, pulling out my trust screwdriver. Taking the end of the tool I poked the radio, “This is so strange… Bumblebee I wonder if you have a problem with your radio…”

“Om what cha’ say.” The radio sang once again

Narrowing my eyes I poked the radio with my screwdriver a couple more times before I decided to answer the Camaro to see what would happen, “I said Bumblebee. I thought it would be a good name.”

“That’s- My name”

“Your name is Bumblebee…” I drawled out slowly, “And you just happen to be a car… That can reply and sort of hold a conversation.”

“Yup”

“That’s cool” I smiled resting my chin in the palm of my hand, “So Bumblebee did you make all that glass brake back at that shitty car lot?”