The Death Of Dixon

It was a long and dreadful day for Daryl Dixon, walking the streets with a new crossbow, which by now already looks like he has walked through hell with it. Besides him, there were three strangers following behind him. He lost the walkers, now it's just him and these people that he isn't even sure if he can trust.
Then it hit him,
"They don't know my original plan, which is that he would not bring anyone else back to camp because they don't have enough supplies. Man if they found out they would be pissed," he mumbled to himself.
"Well, what do we do now, "the man in the group questioned in an annoyed tone.
As always daryl keeps his mouth shut to keep himself out of trouble, but really he wants to tell the man that that's his job to find out since he just saved their lives. He always stays silent unless he has a smart plan or a smartass comment.
Everything was quite when they heard several walkers out in the distance. They were approaching quickly, and the group was simply too tired to get living dead blood all over their "clean" clothes. They walked in the other direction, which led to train tracks. Since they had nowhere to go, they followed them, which (might) be the best decision in their life.
Up the tracks, they found an empty living train, which they could tell was meant for survival because of the designed curtains over the two windows on the side. Inside they found a spacious area, plenty of room for a group of about thirty at most.
"We can take my group here, and if the group gets bigger, them we will find a way to make it work," Dixon explained.
"Woah woah woah, hold on, you never told us you have a group," the youngest of the three, but not too young shouted.
His simple reply was, "we'll you never asked."
The girl let out a deep breath and ignored his sarcasm.
Daryl reached into his bag and grabbed his walky talky.
"Rick, you there," he asked.
At the sound of a beep, Rick replied, "yup I'm here. What's up?"
"The sky. "
"Stop trying to be a smart ass and tell me why you are waisting batteries."
"I found a train on the side of the tracks."
"So what is the problem."
"The problem, you mean the solution to all of our problems?"
"What?"
This is perfect for our group, and if we push it onto the tracks somehow, we can go anywhere."
"And how do you suppose we do that?"
"Listen, I'm the tough one, not the smart one."
"I guess we can try it, where are you? "
Daryl began to give directions. As soon as he finished, they heard a motorcycle outside. No, not a motercycle, Dixon's stolen bike.
He finished with the directions and ran outside.
"We don't run, we fight, " Daryl ordered the group.
He pulled out his hand carved crossbow and pointed at the jerks who stole his favorite vehicle.
"This is simple, you give us the train, the crossbow, the weapons, the supplies, and..." The enemy spoke.
"No no no, this is simple, you give me my bike, and you run away before I change my mind of letting you live," Dixon laughed.
"You are funny, we outnumber you."
"No ya don't," a voice called out from the woods.
It was Glenn.
Then, a massive explosion right behind the people trying to steal from them. Carl stepped out from the woods, along with the rest of the groups.
The group surrounded the idiots and everything fell silent. Moments later, a single gunshot rang out, causing panic. Carl knew it was them, so he aimed his pistol and shoot all of them, missing only one out of five, and the fifth was shot by Rick.
When the smoke cleared and the earth went silent again, everything caught up to them. Out of everyone in the group, daryl fell to the ground, holding his wound of the bullet over his heart.
"No, my brother! Why," Rick cried out.
"I ain't nobody's bitch," he choked out his last words.
Rick picked Daryl's head up from his lap and rested it on the ground, and he sat there sobbing.
The group put his body under the tracks with a large ingraved stone with his dying words next to it. (His famous words from many episodes.) They lived in the train, because he didn't die for nothing.
The following days were gloomy. No one talked, no one hummed, no one smiled.