Argument

Suga's POV

I stagger around the basement I'm staying in and suddenly hear someone coming down the stairs.

It's Jungkook... I don't want to see him right now..

"Hey hyung! I'm going back to Busan soon with Jimin. I wanted to say goodbye properly." Jungkook says, I frown at him.

My mind is being slow because of the alcohol I drank earlier....

"Jungkook.. can you please leave.. I don't want you to see me drunk again.." I say to him.

"What's wrong.. can you understand what I'm saying Yoongi hyung? Or ani?" Jungkook asks.

"Sort of. My brain is taking a while to process what your saying." I answer, scratching the back of my head in frustration. 

"Are you still denying it hyung?" Jungkook turned to face me with a serious expression on his face.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"That                                           will never remember us... we have to make new memories with her hyung." Jungkook tells me.

"I know that!" I shouted at him.

"Why are you getting so mad hyung?" Jungkook asked, backing away slowly from me. I frowned.

"I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me that. What if I don't want to make new memories? I'll always remember and she won't? I don't want to relive anything!" I shout again this time louder than before, the alcohol beginning to wear off but still there.

I walk over to my dresser and toss everything off of it in one sweep. Jungkook shouts at me to stop. But I can't.

All of my friends told me that it was going to be fine! But it's not! It will never be. Unless someone invents a freaking time machine where I can go back and save her from getting hurt. Even if I wasn't there at the time. I want to protect her since Jungkook couldn't.

Jungkook grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I threw his hand off and shouted out.

He runs to me and hugged me, arms against my side and I laugh a little. Jungkook tries to hold onto me but I throw him off and he hits his back against the wall. His head bangs against the wall and he flinches.

I see tears start forming in his eyes

He stares at me like he wants to say something but I guess thinks better of it and runs up to me. I'm not expecting him to punch me. I stagger and fall onto the stairs.

Jungkook grabs me by the back and front of my hoodie. He knows I'm not listening.. but I guess he's fighting me to try and get me to calm down.

I look into his eyes and he looks into mine as he says:

"Jebal (please) hyung. Let's stop. Just except it. I don't want to fight you anymore. I'll visit you soon." Jungkook reassures me.

I don't control my own movements when I shove him off, grab a chair and hit the mirror on the wall. It shatters.

I turn to face Jungkook and I know the alcohol is finally all gone but I feel like I'm going to faint. I still talk anyway.

"Anio... please don't leave me here... BTS already broke up. Please.... Stay with me Jungkook. I don't want to be left alone." I feel hot tears falling from my eyes.

Jungkook runs to me and hugs me once again. The feeling of fainting suddenly gone.

"Lets go to Busan together. Jimin is going too." Jungkook tells me.

"I just.. wanted to stay with BTS forever... now we've all gone our separate ways." I wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Let's get out of Seoul for a while. You'll like it in my hometown hyung." Jungkook smiles at me.

"Okay... help me pack my stuff though." I say and run to my closet to get my bag.

We both start packing my stuff and I'm glad that I get to go somewhere instead of staying cooped up here in this basement.

When we were done, we met Jimin at the bus stop and got onto a Seoul Metro bus that would take us to Busan.

J-hope's POV

I'm going to be staying with Seokjin hyung until I find my own place to stay. My sister went back to Paris. But this time my parents went with her so I'm alone here...

I could go live with my grandparents or my cousins, but I've always preferred to stay with my friends more than family because I have more fun.

I stare at the ceiling in my bedroom and think to myself about everything that has happened.

In my mind.. I thought that BTS would stay together longer. It's what made us stronger. Even if we had ups and downs.. we would get through them together.

Now we can't. I hope that sometime in the future we can all get together and perform one last stage for our ARMY's. We didn't get to do that. All we did was break up and go our separate ways.

Even though our manager lost her memory... I still felt that we could find a new one. That would have made Yoongi hyung and Jungkook very angry at me though. 

"Hoseok? Do you want to go to the mall with me?" Seokjin hyung came into the room. We've began calling each other our real names since we aren't a group anymore.

"Sure hyung. What time do you want to leave?" I asked.

"In 10 minutes because I still have to brush my teeth." Seokjin says.

"Okay. I'll be ready downstairs." I said, sitting up.

"Ok, I'll see you down there." He said and left the room

I sighed and got a comb to fix my hair.

After a few minutes, I went downstairs and sat on the couch in front of the TV.

Seokjin hyung came into the room and told me that it was time for us to go.

I got up off the couch and went into the passenger seat. Seokjin got into the drivers seat and drove away.

We arrived at the mall a few minutes later and I got out of the car.

"Come on Hoseok. Let's go into the building." Seokjin says.

"Okay hyung."