The 8 Month Problem

Bahja's POV: It's been 8 months since Dre has been in Germany and well now that i'm over him I started dating Princeton. He is the sweetest guy but rumors have been going around that he still is mad at me for ditching him for Dre but that was the past and this is now! I went to Zonnique's house and we went in her room and started talking about some things.

Zonnique: Bahja remember when you said you wouldn't kill me?

Me: Yeah what's up?

Zonnique: I've been talking to someone!!!! *smiles*

Me: Do I gotta get your mom and step dad in here?

Zonnique: No... I texted Dre and he responded to my text message... I love my life!!!

Me: Wait what? How? 

Zonnique: He's coming back from Germany this week and we will get to see him! Did you know that he is turning 18?

Me: What?

Oh my god she is talking to my ex but I thought she hated him?  Bahja calm down you don't have to worry because we both know he's a good guy now!

Zonnique: You seem upset!!!!

Me: I'm not! I have that fine ass Princeton! 

This is the end of the year so we're gonna do it right! Prince is gonna sleep with me and then we're gonna get married... Oh wait... I'm kidding. We're going to spend the rest of our year in France! I love my life so much but Zonnique has been talking to the boy I liked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No....

Zonnique: He's gotten cuter and sweeter!

Me: That's cool!!!!!  

Zonnique: Yeah so are you ready to see him?

Me: Yeah of course!!!!

Zonnique: Anyways let's going do something!!!

{A few days later) 

*I hear a knock on the door*

Me: *opens the door*

Dre: Hey! *smiles*

Me: Dre!!! *smiles back and hugs him*

Dre: What's up Bahja?

Me: N-Nothing! 

Damn he has changed since I last saw him. He was sexier and nicer!

Dre: What's up? 

Me: Nothing!

Dre:  Oh um I missed you! Don't mean to sound like a creep but I missed seeing you!

Me: Oh... Look Dre I hear that Zonnique is after you!

Dre: Oh.. You know about that?

Me: Yeah she told me!

Dre: I know that we had some good and bad times but I should be honest with you... I was really into Zonnique like for real.