Talking Bodies

Taylor's P.O.V 

  Sleep didn't help me recover much from Sloane's daunting lecture last night. I had come to realize her words were brought out by her slight drunkenness, but it didn't help with the fact that they still hurt. I pulled myself out of my depressive state and walked to my bathroom. I turned the bright florescent lights on and looked at myself for a bit. I then continued on with my morning routine. But this time after I got done brushing my teeth I just stared at the white medicine cabinet. I then turned off the bathroom lights and walked out. Deciding not to take my pill today, despite what everyone has urged me to do.

I walked downstairs to find Sloane passed out on the couch, still in last night's attire. She looked do peaceful sleeping. Like she did when she was a baby in her crib and I would go in to check on her for mom. I looked over at the clock to see it was only 6 am. Knowing that Sloane likes to sleep in, I decided to get a head start by making us breakfast. So I head out to the closest market, walking out and locking the door behind me. I took out a cigarette from my all black Michael Kors bag and lit it up. The morning air was crisp and felt good against my skin. I enjoyed the nice morning as I got closer to the market. All of the sudden I saw a flash of something out of the corner of my eye coming from the alley. My stomach started to feel uneasy. I didn't want to turn around to find myself pinned in a corner with some random stranger. I then heard movements happening behind me. I quickly turn around and my heart nearly dropped.

"Ashley?" I ask nearly screaming.

"Hey Taylor...."

"What are you doing out here in an alley?" I ask sympathetically.

"I could lie and make up some story but honestly....Kayla kicked me out."

"What the fuck? That's just wrong. You could of gotten hurt. Come on you look cold and hungry I'm taking you back to my apartment." I say taking her by the hands.

"Taylor you really don-"

"No. You're coming with me." I say cutting her off. I then proceeded home, not even thinking twice about my decision.

Ashley's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Taylor found me. I mean what were the odds that she would find me out her all by myself. Why does she always seem to come to the rescue? We got to her apartment relatively quickly and Taylor pushed me right in. To my surprise I found a dainty girl with dirty blonde hair sleeping on Taylor's couch. At first I thought Taylor had a one night stand, the thought of this made me blush. But the girl looked oddly familiar.

"Oh yeah sorry, that's my little sister." Taylor says making me jump.

I blushed a bit realizing I must of been staring for a while. "Oh...I thought she looked familiar."

"What do you mean?" Taylor questions me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh well when you were giving us a tour of your apartment I saw that family portrait you have hanging upstairs on your wall...you looked so happy." I said meeting Taylor's gaze. She then looks away from me and stares into the distance. I decided to break the silence again .

" To be honest I thought you had someone over last night." I say rolling my eyes, not noticing Taylor smirking at me.

"Would there be a problem with that?" Taylor asks raising an eyebrow.

"What? No no! I just...just making an observation I guess. I ha."

"Hey relax." Taylor says comforting me by putting her hand on my shoulder. I feel the warmth of her hand and it sends a hard shock throughout my body. I couldn't believe the way it made me feel. Her touch was something that just felt so right. It gave me this high I never wanted to come down from.