Chapter 10

**about 1 month later**

Troye's POV

I looked in the mirror in front of me. I guess I look pretty good, I thought.

Tyler and I were going to party in a few and we wanted to make sure we looked our best. Even if we weren't at our best.

Okay so let me explain, Tyler and I were having some relationship issues. He was always drinking and stumbling around the apartment looking for his hair dye. He said he wanted to dye it again so he has been trying to find it ever since.

I just wanted to get our of the apartment that always smelled of alcohol and chemical hair dye. So we decided a party was good for us, to try to convince our friends that our relationship was going great. I for one didn't want them worrying about my happiness because they already had bigger problems of their own. Convincing them I was still happy in my relationship was the only way. Right?

I was wearing a dark blue suit that made my blue eyes stand out more. That was supposed to make me look better, but ever since I hadn't been good with Tyler my confidence had shrunk to an absolute nothing.

We got in the car and silently drove off to the party.

**at the party**

Tyler and I immediately split up upon arriving. I didn't care that we were supposed to be seen as a happy couple. I just wanted to get away from his drunk ass.

I went to the bar and ordered a couple tequila shots to loosen me up.

"Hey handsome," A man said next to me. He had a side-quiff in his hair and a blue beanie on.

I smiled and looked away shyly.

"What's your name stranger?" I asked. I was trying to be outgoing.

"My name is Connor, what's yours?" The man, Connor, replied.

"I'm Troye. With an E." I said.

"Troye, would you like to go somewhere a little more private?" Connor asked. He sounded like he was flirting with me.

"Sure." I said excitedly. I downed my shots and followed him up to the roof.