Chapter 14

Isabelle's pov

*1 month later*

It's been one month ever since Steven had saw me break down. Since he had seen me having a attack.

We've become closer. Every time a boy tries to flirt with me, he scares them away. It's cute at times.

Right now, i'm at Steven's house, helping him with his hair. He's trying to dye it silverish. (ya'll know what i'm talking about just look at his hair lmao)

"Do you think I would look good in this hair color?" Steven asks me, while looking at the box.

"No you're gonna look ugly." Jackie, Steven's sister tells him and smirks. I laugh and Steven just rolls his eyes.

"It's time to wash it off." I tell Steven. We get up from the couch and go to the bathroom. He bends down to the bathrub and I spray his hair with water. 5 minutes later, I grab a towel and dry his hair. He looks at himself in the mirror and smiles.

"I look good." He says. I chuckle and nod.

We go back to the living room and Jackie nods.

"Not bad brother. Not bad." She tells him and gets up to turn off the Tv.

"Wanna go to the park?" Jackie asks us. I nod and grab my phone. Steven, Jackie and I walk out their house and start to head to the park. When we arrive at the park, I see Dakota on his skateboard doing some tricks.

"Damn who's that?" Jackie points to Dakota and laughs. "He's cute."

"That's Dakota. I know him." I tell her and smile.

"Lets go over there." Jackie tells me. She grabs my arm and basically drags me to where Dakota is. We sit down on the bench and she starts to stare at him and his friends.

"Dude that one kid... Dakota? I think that's his name, is coming towards you." Jackie tells me and points over to him. I look up and see him walking towards me.

"Hey Isabelle." He flashes me a smile and I get up. He gives me a hug and in the corner of my eye I see Steven rolling his eyes.

"Yo." I giggle and sit back down. He sits next to me and smiles.

"So i'm having this party tomorrow, I was wondering if you, and your friends want to come. It's gonna be lit, a lot of people are gonna be high though so watch out. I can always protect you though." He lets out a giggle but then covers his mouth with his hand.

"Oh my god, you just giggled!" Jackie screams and laughs. I laugh along.

"Aye don't make fun of me." He says and gives us a pouty face. I roll my eyes and smile at him.

"So about the party... I'll go. Just text me the details and stuff." I tell him and he nods.

"Well I better get going. I'll see you guys at the party!" Dakota says and grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze. He lets go and walks away.

"Look at his butt it's cute." Jackie blurts out. I look at his butt and nod.

"True."

-

a/n damn it's been a long time since i've updated im so sorry. so many stuff have been happening like omg.

short chapter sorry.

and btw i made this chapter a long time ago but i never published it cuz i didnt finish it so ya... and this was when steven first dyed his hair. sorry for any mistakes. and i feel like this chapter went too fast but it's all good.

vote + comment and i'll update sooner (-:

question: do you like chicken wings?

answer: fuck yes homie. wby? comment :-o

luv u all <3