1.9

Please vote and comment~

Taehyung was walking on the way home when he got call from Hoseok.

"Hey, can you meet me at the studio I work at?" Hoseok asked so Taehyung said sure and went the other direction.

Of course he was dressed up as a girl when he arrived since he just came from school.

"Hey babe." Hoseok smiled.

No one was in the studio besides the two.

"Uh... Can I get changed at least?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually no. I may have told my co worker that I have a girlfriend because I didn't know whether you were allowed to be known as a boy from people who go to your college." Hoseok said, "And he wants to meet you."

"So your co worker goes to my school?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok nodded, "Here he comes now."

A boy who seemed not any older than Hoseok walked in, he bowed politely, "Hello, my name is Chinhae."

Taehyung nodded, "I'm Taehyung, it's nice to meet you."

"This is your girlfriend, Hoseok?" He looked over to Hoseok.

He nodded, "And the mother of my child." Hoseok smiled.

Taehyung flinched at the word 'Mother' he didn't want to be called that.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I wish you guys good luck." Chinhae smiled, "I actually have to go work on some things. Bye." He said then walked away.

"I'm done with my work now, I've got some things I planned with you. Go get changed." Hoseok said which was really relieving to Taehyung so he did go to get change.

When he came back into the studio, Hoseok was in the middle of the room on one knee.

"Uh, hyung... What are you doing?" Taehyung tilted his head.

Hoseok pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it, "Asking if you'll marry me."

"Where's the ring?" Taehyung stared at the empty box.

"What?" Hoseok's smile faded and he looked inside the box, "Shit, where is it?"

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh, "And of course I will. We already live in the same house and going to have a child together."

"Wait, where is the ring?" Hoseok panicked and scavenged trough his pockets.

Taehyung could see how worried Hoseok was so he looked around the room and saw something shining under the desk Hoseok works at, "Is this it, hyung?" Taehyung picked up the shining object.

Hoseok smiled and took it, "Yes!"

Immediately, Hoseok slid it onto Taehyung's finger and pulled him in for a kiss.

Mistakenly, the kiss became more passionate. Hoseok slid his tongue in when he could as their lips massaged against each other.

That was until, Taehyung pulled back. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing, I just couldn't breath." Taehyung said.

~

The next day, Taehyung showed off his ring to Yoongi and Jin at school.

"Fuck, I never proposed to Jimin." Yoongi realized.

"Don't. He's just in high school." Jin ordered.

"Isn't it the same for you? I heard you were wanting to propose to Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I'm waiting until he graduates. I'm planning to do that on his graduation day in two years." Jin smiled.

"Good luck." Taehyung smiled.

Taeli had texted Taehyung to come visit after school so that's what he did. "Hey!" Taehyung greeted when he arrived into his family's home.

"I heard." Taeli immediately said.

"Heard what?" Taehyung asked.

"That you are engaged. Jin had texted Jungkook who had told Jimin who had been texted by Yoongi who texted Namjoon who had texted me. Congrats!" Taeli gave Taehyung a big hug.

"Alright, alright." Taehyung laughed and pulled back.

At the dinner table, his parents kept doting over him.

About an hour later, Taehyung had to say bye and leave.

When he walked into the house, the lights were off.

Weird... I though Hobie hyung was home... Taehyung thought to himself.

He turned on the lights and looked over to the couch where Hoseok and Chinhae had happened to be kissing on the couch.

Taehyung's heart dropped and tears started to roll down his cheek.

Hoseok quickly pushed Chinhae off, "Babe, it isn't what it looks like!" Hoseok shouted.

"Oh... So it isn't a girlfriend but a boyfriend?" Chinhae smirked.

"Not anymore." Taehyung slid off his ring and tempted to throw the ring at Hoseok but instead it hit Chinhae right in the eye.

And right there and then, he went straight to Taeli.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" Taeli asked when he got into his family's house.

"I'm living here from now on."

"Where's your ring?!" Taeli exclaimed when she saw no ring on Taehyung.

"I got rid of it, I don't need a cheater as a boyfriend or husband." Taehyung sat on the couch and put his knees to his chest and tried hard not to cry.

"That bastard, I'm going to beat his ass." Taeli clenched her fists.

Taehyung shook his head, "No Taeli! It's over. I'm never going back to him."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~