Chapter 13.

Hamza pic above

AYAAN'S P.O.V

Ring Ring Ring...

"Arrrrggghhhh who is calling me this early...!!!" I groaned and picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello Bhai.." I heard my worried sister from the other side.

"Salam Afreen whats up..??" I asked her still half asleep.

"Bhai Zara has been hospitalized..." I cut her off in middle.

"What...!!! When...??? Hows she...???" I asked her panicked.

"Bhai calm down. She is fine. its just that... arrrrggghhhh. Why mom had given me this job of telling you...???" She asked more to herself.

"Spill the beans Afreen. I am in no mood to hear your blabbering..." I told her annoyed.

"Zarawillanytimegivebirthtoyourchildshewantsyouheretobewithheratthetimeoflabour ok by...." with that she hunged up. What the hell just she said.

"What the hell she was talking about...??? Zara, birth, labour...???" Suddenly it drowned into my mind.

"Holy Fudge how can I forget Zara labour...she will kill me.." I ran towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and booked two tickets in the first flight to pakistan.

You will think who two. Ofcource my son I mean our son Hamza. He is a grown up boy now. I still remembered how I had ignored him after my encounter with Zeeshan. Its been 6 years but the memories are still fresh.

Flashback

"Ayaan its been two weeks stop doing that with Hamza. He needs you." Zara tried to explain me again its been two week I had not even seen Hamza whenever he comes to me I just ignore him and walk away.

I know I am being rude but what else do you expect. "He is not my son." I blurt.

"I know Ayaan but tell me whats his fault...???" She held my hand and made me to look into her eyes.

"I don't know Zara." I sighed and put my head into my hands.

"You know I had treated him like my own child. But now when I see him every single word of Zeeshan keep repeating in my mind. I loved Hina. I had never thought that she will do something like this just because I can't give her time. Atleast she should have confronted me. I would have done something about it." I cried first time in my life I cried, I broke down infront of my wife she pulled me into her arms.

We sat there in silence listening to each other heartbeat. I than asked Zara to bring Hamza to me which she did without wasting a second. When she brought him I just hugged him and cried apologizing him and that day I promised to myself that Hamza is mine and I will never let anyone hurt him.

Flashback end

"Dad you called me..???" Hamza asked me coming into my room.

"Get ready we are going to Pakistan your sister will arrive in this world soon." his eyes sparkled like the Christmas tree he beamed at me and hugged me.

"Thanks dad I love you.." he ran towards his room. I laughed at his childish behaviour. He is 7 and still behave like 3 years old.

If Zara would hear me saying like this she will probably give me a good 20 minutes lecture that how Hamza is still a kid. I chuckled at the thought of my wife.

When we reached pakistan first thing I did was to call Afreen she informed me that their is still 5 hours remaining. Afreen got married with one of our cosin his name is Rehan and now she is a mother of a cute little boy. She is happy Alhamdullilah.

I don't even realized that we were already at the hospital as the car came to an halt.

I tried to sent Hamza home but he is stubborn like his mom. I asked receptionist about Zara but she was busy in flirting with me which was annoying me honestly.

"Miss can you please stop flirting with my dad and tell us where my mum is." she told him about the room and glared at him. I patted on his head proud of what he just did.

We went upstairs towards her room. I saw my mum, Afreen, Zakir and Zafir standing in the waiting area.

"Salam" I greeted them. They all replied, Zafir & Zakir hugged me and took Hamza out with them ignoring his protest.

I was about to ask them about Zara when we heard a ear piercing voice of Zara I rushed towards her room but some nurses told me to stay out until she is ready.

I was pacing too and fro after like half an hour a nurse came out "Mr.Ayaan you can come now." I went inside to see Zara laying on bed clutching it tightly like her life depended on it.

"Zara." I ran towards her and kissed her forehead she held my hand tightly.

"Zara I want to say something." after collecting all my courage today I decided to tell her about my feelings for her.

Doctors were busy in doing the preparation for the delivery.

"What...???" Zara asked me annoyed.

"I love you." I blurt. My heart beating at irregular rate. She looked at me like I had grown heads.

"What...???" I looked at her puzzled.

"Thank you...!!!" She gritted clutching my hand tightly and screamed in pain.

After which felt like eternity I heard the baby crying.

"Its a girl." doctor declared happily. I took my little angel in my arms and kissed her cheeks.

I turned to look at Zara who was already snoring I kissed her forehead and went outside everyone rushed towards me.

"What happened bhai..??? Where is the baby...???" Afreen asked me.

"She is inside." I smiled and everyone congratulated me. I went straight to the nearest mosque to thank my Allah for the blessing.

Alhamdulillah.