1

Ps that's Nathen in the pict

  Mavis's pov

I woke up this morning finding that Nathen wasn't in bed THANK GOD!!! I can't even look at him without wanting to kill him. Hopefully he is on a case with another gang.with my luck he just walked out of the shower with that annoying yet sexy smirk on his face wait what am I saying I hate him .... He walked up to me and said "good morning babe" kissing my temple "yeah good shitty morning to you too" he chuckled "I love it when your grumpy in the morning" he leaned in to kiss me "I have morning breath" I warned.
He just kissed me any way hovering over me on the bed. I had no choice but to give in or I'm going to have to deal with him all day."don't..you have...a meeting with....the Mexican mafia this ..morning" I tried to say between kisses. "Nope I get to spend today with you" he said as he started kissing my neck reaching my sweet spot and sucking on it. I couldn't contain it, I let out a moan. Just then the door knocked thank god I was running out of excuses.
Nathens pov
I woke up this morning cuddled next to my gorgeous wife I couldn't help but smile at how much love I have for her. I slowly got up care full not to wake her and got in the shower. I got out and she has this cute little pout she has on every morning she was definitely not a morning person and I love it. I leaned in to kiss her and it got steamy very fast but my annoying minions had to ruin it. "What !!!!!" I yelled getting up and going to the door to open it. "Sir I'm I just wanted to let you know that um Silas was killed this morning by a cop". "SOOO you know what to doo have the geeks photoshop some footage making it an unjustified shot, and then have our members from inside jail kill him.....I mean is it that hard". "YES SIR, sorry to bother you I shouldn't have been an idiot" "just get out of my face I responded" .
By the time I got back mavis was already finishing her makeup which I don't understand why she needs she looks Beautiful without it anyway. I walked up behind her and kissed her head. "You know you don't need all of that right?" I said pointing at her make up,"I can't go out without it" she responded, so I grabbed one of those make up wipes and turned her to me starting to wipe it off.
"You don't need it babe,your gorgeous without it,besides if your husband is saying you don't need it than why would you waste you time on it I'm all that you have to impress and I fall in love with that face every day".she smiled "thanks Babe " as I finished wiping her eyes her eye lashes fell off "omg did I hurt you !!!!how on earth did that happen,we need to get a doctor I heard this happens to people with cancer!!!!!" I talked frantically "Nathen" she yelled snapping me out of my trance she started laughing so hard she fell on to the floor, "what babe this is serious you can die" "babe they are fake eyelashes see she pulled the other sett "your kidding me right....ugh!! Why on earth do women do this i mean is it a kink I don't know about?" She just busted out laughing again "ohh god your face was priceless"
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
Mavis's pov
I was mixing the pancake mix when I felt two arms wrap around my waist just go with it Mavis you can do this remember Max you want to see your son.
"Babe" he kissed me on my cheek "whatchya making" he said kissing my neck repeatedly I turned around a kissed him while reaching for the flour and threw it over his head laughing he just looked stunned and which turned into his smirk he reached for the sink and pointed the Jett towards me I slowly walked away backwards with my hands up "don't do this please Nathen it took me forever to find this shirt and iron it," too bad he said before spraying me with water so I grabbed the bowl of mix and threw it at him to which he responded by leaning over and carrying me to were my head was downward facing his behind and my butt was next to his face "put me down" I screamed "nope I think I like the view I'm seeing" he said as he spanked me I squirmed but he didn't let me go I eventually gave up and let him carry me. "Fine but you better not fart or you will end up on the couch tonight" "please u can't resist my sexiness, now how about a shower" he chuckled.

AND THATS CHAPTER ONE YAAAY AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT
Review????
Also I'd appreciate the votes thank you.