Part one:Savior

Welcome to my Vkook one shots.

This first one is dedicated to Internet Friends by @nerdyjimin. It gave me the inspiration for this

Jungkook's pov

I had decided not to tell him.

Everyday the same thing would happen, today was no different, but hey happened this time I decided against previous thoughts that no matter how much I wanted to tell him, I wasn't going to.

Oh god it was happening now. They were coming.

I pressed my back against my locker dreading the sound of the feet echoing in the empty hallway. I prepared for the worst, but wished, as always, that there was a way to save myself. I squeezed into myself trying to minimise the amount of space I took up. I wish I could've just disappeared all together. Although I guess I deserved what was about to happen. If I didn't , why would they keep doing it?

"Jungkook-ah nice to see you as always." Jaebum spoke to me as he moved his way down the hallway. Mark and Jackson followed closely behind him looked pleased to fulfil their routine.

Jaebum, once he reached me, pressed his hand right near my head at the locker I was backed into. He smiled. I could feel him breathing. He plunged his arm forward into my gut causing my breath to hitch, almost in the same way it did every time Taehyungs skin brushed across mine.

Thinking of him was the only way I could make it through this.  

All I wanted to do was call out. Scream even. Call his name. I always wished he would Come and save but I knew he wouldn't. He didn't deserve to get dragged into this; plus, I didn't need him seeing me more pathetic than I already was. He'd leave me then for sure.

"What are you thinking huh? " Jaebum said kicking my haunched over frame on the word huh. "You're particularly distant today. "

I coughed at the impact and fell to the ground. Footsteps echoed in the distance and hope gleamed within me.

"Hey!" His blonde friend Jackson said frantically. "We should move this to the bathrooms."

I don't know why I had bothered to assume anyone would see me and maybe I'd be saved from this, just once.

Jackson reached under my arm, and signalled the third friend, Mark, to come help him.

Maybe if I made some noise..

"Let me go!l I yelled beginning to kick my feet as they desperately tried to pull my flailing body. It was no use. I was being pulled the short distance from my locker into the bathroom. Pain seared through my ankles as I threw them against the ground, digging my heels into the ground. My body was pleading with me. It had had all it could take. I just needed to not get beaten this once. It was tired of crumbling.

The boys said nothing until the light above my head had changed and we were in the bathroom. 

When Mark and Jackson set me down, Jaebum leaned into my ear.

"It's way more fun when you put up a fight.

"Jackson come here!" Mark spoke to his friend who had backed away.

I tried to stand, maybe I could run.

"Aw look at him trying to stand. " Jackson cooed. He then took his first and slammed it into my stomach, then my cheek.

In movies they show people getting beaten up, rolling around, fighting back, and shrugging off hits. They never tell you how much one blow can completely shake you to the core of your being. It can make you feel like you'll never breathe again. At this point my whole body ached, but I could feel a particular pain the the left of my chest.