Hail Hydra (Ward x Reader)

You took deep breathes as you slid down the door of the lab. 'Ward is Hydra. Ward is Hydra. Ward. Is. Hydra.' Your brain screamed at you. You were shaking and didn't know what to do. No one was here right now. 'I need to leave.' You thought to yourself. You stood up and sped walk to the door.

"(Y/N)?" You heard from behind you. You slowly turned around.

"Hey Ward." You said. He looked at you suspiciously.

"Where are you going?" He asked. You thought up and excuse.

"Phil needs me." You said quickly.

"Why?"

"Didn't ask. Sounds urgent." You turned around but he grabbed your arm.

"Then let me handle it. It's dangerous." He said.

"No!" You shouted. You had a feeling Ward would hurt the others if you let him go. He looked at you confused at your sudden burst of panic. "I can handle it Ward." You said calmly.

"Then sorry to do this." He pulled out the night night gun. He clearly didn't want to hurt you.

"No, I'm sorry." You quickly pulled out a gun and shot his shoulder. He screamed in pain and took advantage and knocked the gun from his hand. You ran out the exit.

"You're gonna regret that!" Ward yelled from the plane. You shivered since it was snowing and you didn't have your winter jacket on but the fear of Ward chasing you helped take your mind off of the cold weather.

"PHIL! PHIL!" You yelled out. No one ran to you. You noticed May with a bag in her hand, walking away. "MAY! MAY!" You screamed. She looked at you with a confused glare then kept walking. "NO PLEASE! WARD IS HYDRA!" You yelled. She stopped and looked back again. "WARD IS-" Your mouth was covered by a large hand.

"(Y/N) I don't want to hurt you." He said in your ear. You wiggled around in his grip. You heard a loud gun shot and then Ward fell into the snow. You gasped.

"Ward!" You yelled. You turned and saw May.

"Go back to the base. You'll freeze if you don't." She said. You hesitated but ran to the base. You felt tears roll down your face as you ran. You wiped them away in anger, thinking about how stupid you were.