Chapter 13

You woke up and went downstairs. Eleanor turned around when she heard you coming downstairs.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Eleanor said as she ran up to you and hugged you. Danielle and Perrie ran up and hugged you as well. You winced as they touched you bruises.

"Did Jackson do this to you?" Danielle asked closely examining your bruises. You nodded.

"Can I just go to my room? I need to get some sleep." You said. You walked upstairs and took off your shoes and got in bed. You heard Harry walk in.

"I brought you some ice." He came and sat next to you. "Niall just left to meet Neaveh." You turned over to face him and put your head on his lap. "The lads and I are leaving in an hour so I want you to stay here. If you need

anything just ask the girls." He said.

"Harry, I'm hurting." You said.

"Where do you hurt?"

"My cheek and left wrist." He put the ice on both places. He then sang to you while rubbing your back. After a while you drifted off.

You woke around six in the afternoon and didn't see Harry next to so you figured he left with the lads. You went downstairs and saw the girls sitting in the living room. Perrie turned and looked at you. "Your bruises are looking better." Perrie said with a small smile.

You smiled and nodded. "They feel a bit better. Did the lads leave?" You asked.

"Yeah almost an hour ago." Danielle answered.

Perrie pat a spot next to her so you would sit by her. All of you talked about what happened earlier that day.

"He's going to be taking anger management classes. It worked for my dad so let's just hope it works for him." You say.

"So want to just watch a movie?" Eleanor asks.

"Sure. (Y/N) do you want to choose?" Perrie asks.

"Nah. Anything's fine with me." You say. Danielle and Perrie pick an action movie.

"I just had a brilliant idea!" Eleanor said.

"Which is?" Perrie asks.

"When the lads are free and your face heels we should go play lazer tag! Nialler loves that game and we haven't done what he's wanted to do in a while."

"Sounds cool" Danielle said. "Ok good! Now sh! The good parts coming up!" You say.

After the movie ended your face and wrist has been feeling so much better then it did before you fell asleep.

"I remember this movie was way more intense the first time I watched it." Perrie said.

"That's because you didn't know what was coming the first time you saw it." Danielle said.

"Ohhh!" Perrie said.

"So now what?" You ask.

"Well today while we were gone I bought a really cool dance game!" Perrie said.

"Let's do this!" You yelled followed by a small dance.

Perrie ran to get the game from her purse. You put it in and put it on four player.

"You ready?" You asked them. They nodded.

You turned on the song and all sang, "Apple bottom jean (jean) boots with the fur (with the fur) she turned around and gave dat big booty a slap! She hit da floor (she hit the floor) next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low low low!" Danielle and Eleanor sang backup. You all laughed at the end of it. You did a few other songs and were completely worn out. You all fell onto the couch almost sweating buckets.