I'll Fix It Now Sir

Jack and Rhys had been on Pandora for two days now. Rhys wasn't as scared as he thought he would be. Jack took good care of Rhys. He introduced him to the people who were doing business with them. They were testing a new prototype gun. Rhys found himself wanting Jack even more as he watched Jack do business. A little while after they had arrived they were approached by people who wanted to do business. Rhys met two ladies who seemed nice they offered him a  vault key Rhys was eager to do the deal they even showed it to him. God at the time it seemed like a good idea he realized it was fake the moment Jack touched it and the paint smeared. Rhys was embarrassed and those horrible feelings and thoughts were coming back. Jack did nothing to stop him from feeling that way if anything he made it worse. He wasn't even yelling and didn't seem upset either but Rhys could tell he was.

"Sir.. I will fix it now. I promise sir." Rhys never called Jack sir but at the moment he felt it necessary. Rhys didn't stop babbling he just kept going and that's what made Jack snap. Soon Rhys was pinned against a wall with Jack's hands around his throat squeezing lightly. Rhys made no effort to stop him. He didn't really want to stop him.

"Kiddo. I want you to listen to me. You are going to get my money back, OK? And whatever con artists  scammed you... You are gonna kill them, alright? I'll go with you but I wont be guiding you around." Jack let go of Rhys and saw a bruise forming. He smiled at that.

-Ah Time Skip Baby-

Rhys and Jack had been watching the two women who apparently were sisters. They were in some house that in all honesty wasn't very nice looking.  Rhys was nervous about the whole thing. He was going to kill these two but Jack wasn't going to help. Jack had gave Rhys a gun the same color as his knife. It was a beautiful thing. He took aim at the shorter one he knows as Sasha and shot her in the back. Fionna, the older one broke down in tears she tried running from the scene in a haze of confusion when Rhys shot her as well. He waited for her to finally lose the last bit of life she had and then walked over her dead body and grabbed the briefcase she had put on the table. Rhys opened it and saw all of the money was there. Jack smiled when he saw it.

"Good boy. You look so fucking good." Jack said while Rhys looked down blushing. Jack pulled Rhys to him and lifts Rhys' chin to look at him. "You look at daddy when he talks to you." Rhys looks at Jack with his mismatched eyes staring at Jack's. Jack kissed Rhys then moved his mouth to his ear "Do you want me now?" Jack didn't even need to try to be seductive. Rhys moaned quietly and put his arms around Jack's neck while Jack picks him up and sets him on the table almost tripping over Sasha's body. He began kissing Rhys' neck and slipped his hand into Rhys' pants and undoing his shirt with one hand. He pushed Rhys' shirt off his body and kissing down his chest biting every once in a while. He unbuttoned and unzipped Rhys pants. He pulled them off and threw them somewhere. Then pulled off Rhys' adorable striped boxers. Rhys was rock hard and his breath came out in pants. Jack stroked him in his hand. Rhys felt that familiar feeling and knew he wouldn't last very long but soon Jack had his hand away from Rhys' dick. Rhys had his eyes closed when he felt Jack's fingers at his mouth.

"Open your mouth and your eyes baby." The moment Jack said that Rhys opened his eyes and mouth. Jack put his fingers in Rhys' mouth and Rhys accepted gladly sucking on his fingers trying to wet them adequately. Jack pulled his fingers out of the younger one's mouth. He then slipped the first finger in him making Rhys arch upwards. Soon Rhys was ready for another and he was moaning Jack's name. Soon there were three fingers and Rhys couldn't say anything other than 'more' and 'please'. Jack took his fingers out and Rhys moaned at the loss. Jack positioned himself at Rhys' entrance and pushed himself in. Rhys gasped at the feeling of being filled by his hero, role model, lover, second half and the one he shares Hyperion with. Jack leaned down to Rhys' ear.

"Tell me you want me baby... Tell daddy you need him." Jack said. He loved being in control of Rhys. He knew what he meant to the young man but he loved when it came out of his mouth. Rhys opened his mouth trying to answer Jack but the way he felt inside of him not moving at all was very well distracting. Soon he felt Jacks hands around his throat for the second time that day but this time it was loving he wasn't applying pressure or squeezing just had them there. Jack told Rhys to say it and Rhys finally snapped out of his daze.

"God... Please daddy. Please fuck me. I need you and only you" Rhys wasn't even hearing the things he was saying. He knew he did something right because Jack started moving soon enough. He started a fast and hard pace. Rhys felt like he would die it felt so good. Rhys moaned loudly. He felt his release creeping up on him when he felt Jack's hand around his cock and the hand around his throat tighten and he felt his release. Jack moved both his hands onto Rhys' hips while he pounded in and out of Rhys. After a few more thrusts Jack came inside of Rhys and pulled out.

"Kiddo you looked fucked out. Was I the best you ever had? Of course I was"

"Your the only one I had daddy"

Jack smirked looking down at Rhys "Wow kid. I love you now lets get back to the hotel get you cleaned up then head back home."

❤-TIME SKIP BABY-❤

Rhys sat in bed with Jack's arms around him while he read a book not the hotel bed but his and Jack's bed back at home. Jack was kissing Rhys softly not trying to distract him. After a while Rhys put the book down on the bedside and they fell asleep together with Jack holding Rhys.

(AH HEYA!! BRO IM SO HAPPY I GOT THIS DONE BUDDIES.)