T H A T H A P P E N E D

~ No one dies a Virgin, Life fuck's us over ~

Walking down the street with my bestfriend, Marcus trying to get outfits for the sick party we were invited to. Looking at Air forces in finish line at the Aurora Mall, making him sit at Charlotte Rue with me as I try on bad ass biker jackets and jeans ripped from the thigh down and crop tops he picked out that just so happen to show some side boob. As we got our jackets, shoes, and joggers we got in his car and drove to his place .

He then asked "do you know if Jamie is going to be at Jamall's Party?"
I respond back looking at him as he drove " Yeah I think he will, I hope he will, why?"
He then said not trying to show emotion but I know he was concerned "just curious"
"I know you don't like him but he plays sports, has brown eyes, good grades, what's not to like?"
Seeming slightly mad he said "I just don't think anyone is that perfect, he just doesn't deserve you, like the way he grabbed you yesterday was..." As he seen me begin to find it weird the way he thought of the situation "I just don't like him, okay is that wrong?"
I sat back upright in the passenger seat " Nope" and turned up the radio.

The ride home was an interesting one, he was silent and looked like he was annoyed and I didn't mean to have made him mad but I'm also not sure as to why he was mad. I focused mostly on the road but looked back at him every once in a while, at his deep beautiful green eyes that shined beautifully when the sun hit them that were so focused on the road. We were coming up close to a few fast food restaurant and asked if we could pull into a chick-fil-a. After we ordered the line stood still for a bit so I tried to figure out what was going on with him.
"Marcus?" I said trying to pull out my wallet
"Yeah" he said looking out the window trying not to look me in the eye
"I'm sorry if I upset you but please don't silent treatment me" I said grabbing for his arm
"I'm fine"
"You're not very convincing sir"
"You know me too well Master Splinter" giving me his ninja stare
"If corse Raphael" giving the same stare back
The fight ended as it always does with our TMNT nicknames and food of corse, cause what kind of a real life friendship doesn't fix without food? Can't think of one can you?

As we gave that same stare it got awkward and of corse me being the queen of awkward I licked his cheek but it wasn't really awkward because it wasn't the first time. We got to the window and I gave him money to pay and of corse him being a gentleman his response was "Nah Shawty you good, save it for the party" and we drove off to his place to get dressed to meet up with our friends Dice, Yezzy, and Kash. I walked out of his room with my hair half done, makeup fresh and a robe cause it was almost time to go and of corse he was ironing and cleaning his shoe's. "What do you think? Did I blow you away like you do with every one when you fart in the same room?"
He smiled as he was focused in the creases in his shirt "Shut up rat you do the same thing" and finally looked up " I mean you look nice but I think your missing some fabric in your body and half of your hair looks silky and the other half not so much, I think you could try harder" I threw my sock at him "Shut up, your hairs un-even, you look dusty" laughed and walked back into his room.

After us both finally being ready I walk out of his master bath and into his room to find him playing Call of duty: Zombies then looked over "what happened to you?"
Not being as excited as I was before I said "What?"
Getting up off of his bed and walked toward me saying " Who are you? Cause 15 min ago I seen someone that looked like a gremlin and now there's a Queen in front of me."
"Thank you but your the one who went from dirt - Dashing" dusting off his shoulder and heard a knock at the door knowing it was our party crew "we'll be out in 5!!!" Making sure they heard threw his fancy apartment door. And on our way out the door of his apartment that looked like a Hilton Hotel we stepped into the parking lot and everyone we knew whooped and hollared at our dashingly beautiful matching black, white and gold outfits we had on. Yezzy one of our good friends said "Damn y'all cute, now work your asses to the car, we gotta go."