Chapter 1

"I can't do this anymore" Louis looked into Eleanor's now watering eyes. "I..know" She quietly responded. It had been a while since Louis and Eleanor hadn't connected, they just hadn't wanted to admit it before. With that, Louis quietly went into their bedroom and began to pack his things. Eleanor just stood in the doorway watching, wiping away any excess tears, which had dripped down her cheek when she had not noticed. It didn't seem that long when Louis had finished packing, he picked up his suitcase and approached Eleanor. One last hug goodbye, one last look into each others eyes and one last kiss on the cheek. With that, Louis was gone. The door closed ever so quietly, he had gone. As she looked around the flat, it seemed as if he was never there.

Louis unlocked his car and put his case in his car boot, he slammed it shut and sat in the drivers side of the car. Adjusting the car mirror, he saw Eleanor looking out the window, a faint smile approached him, he  headed off to Harry's, his best friend. If anyone could cheer him up now, it was him. Harry was the kind of person who could always make you smile, no matter how upset you were, one of his cuddles makes you forget all of your worries and it made you feel like nothing could ever harm you. His house was only half hour away, but yet this journey seemed to be taking for ever. Louis turned on the radio, hoping that it would make time go by faster.

Eleanor Calder was seen leaving her flat today after her boyfriend Louis Tomlinson had recently left holding a suitcase and driving off. We recently spoke to her and found out the truth. She reported: Louis and I have just broke up, he broke up with me, I guess we both saw it coming. Thousands of fans will be- With that he quickly turned off the radio, his eyes filling with tears. He was finally at Harry's, he pulled into the driveway, grabbed his suitcase and approached the door. He was just about to knock when the door flung open, Harry was standing there looking shocked. He quickly pulled Louis in for a hug, it was then that he heard the radio in the background, it only made him hug Harry tighter. Tears started streaming from his eyes,

 Harry quickly noticed and pulled Louis inside, closing the door behind him. He grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped Louis' tears away. "I'm sorry Lou." Harry said looking into his eyes. He took his suitcase and put it down next to the couch, Louis then saw three other boys running towards him and embracing him in a hug. "That's rough, man" Louis heard Zayn say as everyone let go, "I'm..okay" He managed to blurt out, everyone knew that he wasn't. Niall quickly hugged him again, he knew exactly what he was going through, he has never told the boys about his last girlfriend and had never intended too. It made Louis feel a little better that everyone cared so much about him, he smiled slightly at Niall when he let go. Harry soon came back into the room carrying a tray filled with tea, everyone soon crowded onto the sofa, everyone except Louis, he went to the bathroom to go and wash his face, he knew that there would be a lot of questions from the other lads and needed a bit more time before he could answer them. "Knock, knock" A quiet voice said from the other side of the door, Louis instantly recognised it as Harry, he was always very protective of Louis, no wonder they were best friends. The door quickly opened and the concerned face of Harry quickly appeared. Instantly dragged into a hug, Louis started to smile slightly, the warmth of Harry's body made everything seem better. "Come on Lou, teas getting cold." He looked one last time into the mirror and brushed his hair out of his eyes. Maybe things will start to get better.

When Harry and Louis walked back into the living room, the boys had already got a bowl of popcorn and had started Grease on the TV. "Trust Niall to pick his favourite film" Liam laughed to himself. "Hey, it's mine and Louis' too!" Harry responded, causing the boys to chuckle slightly. Liam and Niall were sat on one sofa and Zayn was laid out on the floor watching the screen, Harry and Louis quickly sat on the other sofa and grabbed their mugs. Louis started staring down at his mug, trying to forget about things, that were on his mind, when he felt a familiar arm around his shoulders, looking back, he saw Harry smiling at him, a small smile soon spread across his face, he dug his head into Harry's neck and closed his eyes. It was such a comforting feeling, it made him feel safe and secure.

"Hey, Lou wake up." Harry said nudging him slightly. "Boo bear, the films over." Louis slowly sat up wiping away the sleep that had formed in his eyes, he looked back to find Harry moving his suitcase into his room. "Harry, what are you doing?" Harry stopped and turned around with a confused expression on his face "Putting your stuff in my room" Still confused, Louis stood up, almost tripping over Zayn, who was fast asleep. "Why?" Harry pulled out his clothes and put them in a spare draw he had and shoved the suitcase under his bed. "Well, where else were you going to sleep?" He asked while ruffling Louis hair as he walked by. Louis was about to respond until Liam's snoring filled the flat. Harry grabbed three blankets from a cupboard in the hallway and placed them on Niall, Liam and Zayn, before turning off the TV and the lights, he then went into the kitchen, turned the kettle on and grabbed two mugs, expecting Louis to follow him, sure enough, he did.

"Any more questions?" Harry quickly asked when Louis began to open his mouth. "Actually, yes there are." He watched Harry grab two teabags from a jar and place them ever so delicatley into each cup. "Since when was my living arrangements up to you?" DING Harry picked up the kettle and began to pour the hot water into each mug. "Since you became my friend." He innocently answered, making Louis smile. After Harry had added milk and removed the teabag from each cup, he handed one to Louis, who gladly accepted. "Thanks" He quickly said before gulping down the tea. He was very thirsty. Harry walked over to the table and sat down, inviting Louis to join him, which he gladly did. "Lou, are you ready to talk?" Harry asked forcing Louis to stare at him with a blank expression before he realised what Harry was talking about. "There's nothing to say." He quietly said before drinking some more of his tea, trying to avoid further questions. Harry knew that Louis didn't want to talk about it, but he wanted to know the truth, he waited for Louis to put down his mug before he asked anything else. "Lou, there obviously is, you don't need to tell me now, but I am here for when you decide that you want too." Louis looked down at his hands and started fidgeting around with them before they were stopped by a hand that was not his. "Harry, I'm fine, seriously." Louis quickly said before walking out of the kitchen and into Harry's room. Harry knew that he wasn't but he didn't want to upset Louis anymore and with that, he picked up both mugs and put them into the sink.

Harry walked into his room to find Louis laid in his bed, with his eyes tightly closed. He quickly stripped down to his boxers and got in next to Louis facing away from him. When Louis had noticed, he opened his eyes and stared at Harry's curls, he was slightly annoyed at him but he they both knew that he would not be for long, he smiled slightly hearing how delicate Harry's breathing was, it reminded him of Eleanor and how she controlled her breathing so perfectly. He nudged Harry's back as he knew that he wasn't asleep. "What?" A sleepy Harry asked? "I'm sorry for getting snappy at you, I just don't want to talk about it, not yet anyway." Harry turned around to face Louis. "I don't blame you, I shouldn't of been as forward as I was. I mean it though, anytime you want to talk." Louis exhaled quite loudly before nodding and closing his eyes, he whispered "Thanks" Harry smiled slightly at how Louis was curled up into a ball, "Night Boo bear." He whispered before falling asleep.