Chapter 7

NEW CHAPTER 7 SINCE PEOPLE ‘HATED’ WHAT I DID ON THE LAST CHAPTER 7 I DID SORRY :(

I looked at him confused. What the heck is this guy thinking? He took the phone again and I watched him as he typed in his iPhone. I was still looking at him when handed me his phone again smiling. I looked at it.

Do you want to join me for a stroll outside?

OHHHHH. I thoughtmyself. I looked at him while giving him back his phone.

He gave me that “so?” face and he looked so fucking cute I had to giggle while nodding my head.

He stood up first, offering me his hand. I held his hand with my right hand and carried my purse with my left hand. After I stood up, I removed my hand that was holding his and fixed my dress. We made our way through the group of students dancing wildly on the dance floor. When we reached the gym door, John opened it for me.

We stayed silent as we walked to the main entrance; me looking down, watching my feet through each step, and him looking straight forward. John opened the door for me; I raised my head and smiled at him whom he returned with the mesmerizing smile of his.

After I exited, he followed. It was now quarter to seven so it was really dark outside the cool breeze of the wind connected to my bare skin. I took a step back and looked at the decorations, appreciating them. The school looked really amazing. I could feel John looking at me as I was looking at the view so I looked at his way.

 We continued to walk until we couldn’t take the tension that has formed, so he cleared his throat. It made me look at him, he was looking at the ground, watching his feet as we continued to walk, his hands both in his pockets. I was looking at him intently while we were walking. It made me smile—the way he tucked his hands in his pockets, the way he was looking at the ground, the way he looks in his tuxedo. He looks so freaking cute!!

In the middle of my thoughts, we just suddenly stopped.“What?” he asked. He was now looking at me; he had that weird face written all over his face.

Oh shi--. My eyes widened. Holy fuck my lips formed the words. I closed my eyes then bit my lips.

“Uhm…What?” I asked him awkwardly. Oh my God, Serena. You’re so fucking stupid!! I thought to myself.

“Uhm.” He hummed. “Uh... Who’s ‘so freaking cute’?” he asked, air quoting what I said.

I couldn’t think properly. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh!

“Oh, yea. ME, of course. Duh. Who else would it be!” I told him nervously.

“No, no.” John was shaking his head.

Since we were facing each other, I raised an eyebrow at him.

“You said, ‘HE’. So it must’ve been a guy. So, tell me who it is. Who’s the guy?” He teasingly said, playing with his eyebrow, bringing it up and down like he was trying to annoy me, and a smirk painted on his lips.

It made me giggle. He looked more adorable when he does that and somewhere deep down inside of me made me want to hug him right there, right now.

Oh my lord what am I thinking. I acted cool but deep down I was freaking melting. I gave John my fakest bitchy face I could give (since I was happy I couldn’t really act bitchy and mean) and told him: “What made you think I would tell you?”

He looked at the ground again, slightly disappointed then seconds later, he heard me giggle again. He raised his head and checked at me. When his eyes met mine, I brought out my tongue then waggled it like a dog’s tale when he is happy.