Lucy's Mind

Ur had told Team Natsu about their second origin. Now, team Natsu was on the floor screaming in pain, but Ur, Laxus, and Erza noticed that Lucy's body suddenly stopped moving.

Rushing to check her pulse they saw that she was still alive and took a breath of relief.

"She must be weak if her second origin is so small it's already over," Ur said looking at Lucy's still body.

"Yeah I guess so," Erza answered, staring at her warily. But Laxus wasn't so easily convinced, 'anyone that can beat Bixlow has to be strong, in some way.'  

Lucy's mind

When Lucy woke up surrounded by darkness, "Hello....is anyone there," she called out.

"Yes child," a voice called from all around.

"Who are you, what's going on," she yelled reaching for her keys, she gasped and snarled at everything.

"Where the fuck are my keys," Lucy screamed looking around widely.

"Calm down child," the voice said, and Lucy saw the light shining behind her. She turned around staring at the creature that had appeared in front of her.

It had pure yellow scales that shimmered and turned white turned at the tips, its eyes were a night sky blue. It had spikes running up its spine, a long spiraling body that evenly flowed into its body.

"Who are you," Lucy said failing back staring up at the creature above her.

"Sorry for scaring you," the air around the creature sifted, light filling the dark area with yellow light. In the place of the giant creature was a young women with golden blonde hair with streaks of pure white flowing around her body. She had on a golden sparkles dress that disappeared into nothing just below her knees. The area behind her lite up with a Sakura glowing a pinkish color, along with the area below her as she levitated above the ground.  

"Hello child my name is Stellar Star Fire, I'm the Celestial dragon," the girl said smiling warmly at Lucy.

"Why are you here," Lucy said staring at the women in front of her.

"Because child for your own protection years ago I was forced to seal away your power, along with some of your memories," she said, "But now with forces rising, your friends with need help saving everyone. So now it's time to show you what I was forced to get rid of."

Lucy's eyes slowly closed, and she fell, not seeing Stellar rush forward and catch her before she could hit the ground.

"May these memories show you a new light," Stellar said brushing some hair out of her face.

Lucy opened her eyes seeing herself flying over her family's garden, sitting in front of a giant grave stone was a child version of herself and her father. She remembered this, her mother had just past and her father was....

Lucy gasped as something happened that she could remember, her father brought his hand back slammed it into the back head. She flew forward banging her head against her mother's grave stone.

Lucy covered her mouth, tears falling down her face.

"This isn't right, I don't remember any this," she sobbed. In the memory her father started yelling at her.

"If you were never born she wouldn't have died, you're a disgrace," he screamed storming back into the house.

Suddenly a light appeared the tombstone, the young Lucy stood up. Slowly she walked to the light, digging into the dirt, she pulled out a ortinimal box, trying to open it she struggled with the lid.