Chapter 2 || My arrival

As I pulled into his drive way I saw that he had left his front door open. I crept in slowly hoping to startle him. I held my keys tightly so they wouldn't jingle around.
"Oh fuck that" I thought.
"HEY PJ! IM HERE!" I shouted.
"Oh hey. It took you long enough" PJ said as he walked down the stairs. As he got closer to me he hugged me tightly as he would never see me again.
"Is everything alright?" I ask
"Yeah. Now that you are here." He Whispered between the kisses he slowly placed on my forehead.
"Now What did you want to show me." I asked trying to sound curious. He grabbed my waist and pulled me along with him back up the stairs to his room.
"Your ukulele?" I giggled . "You used to play it for me when we were at Uni."
"Yeah but that's not the point." PJ said as he picked up the Uke by its neck and began to strum it. He was so talented. The sound of the notes gave me shivers as I sung along. In the middle of the song he leaned over and kissed my lips stopping me from singing.
"I've missed you since you moved back to Bath after you graduated." He said. "I barely was able to live without you."
"I've Felt the same way" you whisper wile looking him up and down.
He grabs you and starts to pull you towards his chest and kiss your neck.
"Hey why don't we get back together?" You ask him.
"I would love that. It's been so long and I think about you every day." He said cuddling me.
"Let's get up onto my bed and see what's on TV? The floor is probably starting to hurt your cute butt." He kissed my neck one last time before he stood up, picked me up, and carried me across the room.